Collision detection: Let's hope Valve didn't forget

Originally posted by TrueWeltall
You've got it wrong it was just a single player demo for people not in beta, get it right. I doubt if any feedback on bugs that wernt already told in the beta forums.

Edit: your thinking about this
http://www.fileplanet.com/files/110000/110599.shtml
SIGH.. whatever.. it wasn't the complete game.. it was before the game was finished.. it wasn't a demo of the complete game.. it was an sp demo.. so whatever you want to call it you know what i'm talking about so stop arguing. grr..:flame:

now let's just chill and get shit-faced. :cheers:

How about we all talk about Half-Life 2? I know its a crazy idea but it could just work.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
How about we all talk about Half-Life 2? I know its a crazy idea but it could just work.
... you're very funny. :dozey:

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow

This isnt for a forum for BF?:monkee: :p

I hate BF1942, takes quite a bit to load compared with other games, but if I had a decent comp, I would love it. Should'nt we go back and talk about HL2 now ?

I have never played BF1942, but from what I heard it's good.

Now, Half-Life 2.

although its good, its nothing spectacular. I bought it and its expansion "road to rome" ... not impressive Im afraid. they dont really get the feeling of a fps correct. its not bad, just not my taste.

as for HL2, gimme!!! GIMME NOW!!!

Originally posted by worldspawn
that doesn't mean i'm not going to strangle you in your sleep. :cool:

Were you talking about me? I keep a sword next to (well, above on a rack thingy) my bed and my door makes a loud noise when its opened so no :x for me.

Back