Combine chatter radio soundpack release!

Glo-Boy

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of the CS radio command sounds. Since I love the way the combine sound, I ripped their dialogue and made it fit all CS radio commands. Here's the download link.

http://www.thegrif.net/Caleb/radio.zip

To install, put the radio folder in C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\[email protected]\counter-strike source\cstrike\sound\

There is no any sens with those voices :( I cant found any sens from words.

Should make sense... but you're from Finland, so it might be hard for your to pick up on the words, as it is pretty muffled.

EDIT: temporarily taking the link down to fix some problems.

Just turn up the volume and listen it 20 times ;3

Neh...get the link up, CS radio bores me T_T

Whats the point? They don't help gameplay. Now if you made all the CS voice commands sound like combine that would be cool! Still it's good your trying new things.

wonkers said:
Whats the point? They don't help gameplay. Now if you made all the CS voice commands sound like combine that would be cool! Still it's good your trying new things.

They are cool!
And even if you cant hear what they are saying... you can still read what they mean in game.

I'm guessing the combine use alot of similar military commands that would fit well in CS. I await the download link back up :)

yes pleaes get the link up, the normal ctwin sound is boring so is the radio stuff

Back