Combine costume 98% complete PICS!!

Originally posted by Flyingdebris
ok magnethead, you go out and buy me some 500 dollar kevlar if you want it to be oh so accurate or how about a 120 dollar jacket. Point is i am working with the resources i have available. The army surplus store i went to lacked a jacket that looked combine-ish so i went with black jacket, assault vest, and black pants.

:rolleyes:

Hello and welcome to the world of resin casting.

edited it

Attachments

• 122131.jpg
    122131.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 296
hmmm, with halloween around the corner you might just be the most badass kid with a sack of candy

Yeah, you should spraypaint the tip of the uzi! That'd be soo AWESOME!! Everyone will think it's real, especially the cops!! And they'll shoot you in the face becuase they think you have a real gun!!! ...wait, that's no fun.

Wow, that completes remind me of HL2. lol. However, remove that red cap from your ZUI toy gun to make your picture look 10 times better.

i cannot remove the red from the tip, thems the rules, trust me i want to but i can't. and i sure as hell don't want to be shot dead on account of a 5 dollar toy gun

OFFMason, yeah it look so nice when you removed it! Also, why not you chop it and paste on some actual in game picture of HL2 for background?

Flyingdebris, Yeah. I understand. I heared some people did got shot by police for using toy guy and he removed the orange cap from silver 9mm toy. That man is truly ill to scare people with toy gun. But that is good for him to end up by some bullets in his chest.

thats awsome man! guess ya got your halloween costume picked out already eh? Hey, people say i am too old for halloween.........BAH SCREW EM! its fun! i feel like a kid again, i dont go door to door though i jsut go to a party or stay with friends. I am thinking about dressing up as a Samurai, or maybe goign as a Drow again

Oh, speaking of airsoft, who of you play it? Its very fun. almost life like combat withought the loud bangs and fear of death kidna stuff.

AIRSOFT MINIGUN???????? OMG OMG OMG!!!
/me look at the airsoft website closely

do you think they are real weapons modified to be non lethal?

I recall that, a few years back, a bunch of guys from a computer magazine rented an empty warehouse for a day, took some airguns down there (including an air minigun borrowed from a movie studio) and had a game of what they reffered to at the time as "Doom, but in real life".

They basically ran around wearing padded clothes, with paper targets taped to their chests, cardboard tubes taped to their goggles/visors (a few were sensibly wearing helmets) to give a restricted viewpoint (like an fps), and magazine holders ("Portalblockers") taped to their legs (so that two of them couldn't go through a narrow door at once, just like Doom). They also tied their own legs together with something that they had cristened a "Hinder-o-hike" to give themselves a limited movement speed.

Weapons included the aforementioned minigun (which had to be taken away from them forcibly, apparently), an air-uzi and a "dagger", which was basically a pencil for stabbing an opponent's target. Health powerups were new paper targets, to be taped over the old ones, and extra ammo was basically a strategically placed pack of BBs. A speed powerup was just a pair of scissors, used to sever the Hinder-o-hike.

The things some people come up with... :)

Seeya.

Back