Combine or Rebel

• Combine

Votes: 23 35.9%
  • Rebel

Votes: 36 56.3%
  • Citizen (aka civvy)

Votes: 5 7.8%

• Total voters
Hmm, I'd look infinitely cooler as a combine, but then I wouldn't have the self-awareness to realize that.

Rebel for sure.

PS: I can imagine Samon choosing Combine because then he could check up at Breen for his secret plans and stuff. He wants answers.

LoL samon... Combine but i do not want to have my mind erased...

Rebel ftw. Combine all look the same anyway.

Combine ftw!

First, I'll beat the crap out of hippies like the original poster, and then there will be non-mechanical reproduction simulation all over the place!

Good times.

:borg:

.bog.

Hmm, I'd look infinitely cooler as a combine, but then I wouldn't have the self-awareness to realize that.

Rebel for sure.

PS: I can imagine Samon choosing Combine because then he could check up at Breen for his secret plans and stuff. He wants answers.

"Psst! The Combine were on Xen and Shepard will return!"
"Yaaay!"
"And also- OW!"
"CP Officer #324 reporting citizens summoned for volontary execution for being idiots."

Rebel. Prefferably one hiding somewhere. I'd sure as hell not follow Freeman that's for sure.

If the goverment was legimate, I'd be Civil Protection, but since it's an evil occupying force, I'd fight them.

Now if it was a self-established human goverment, I'd try to keep the law and order and beat up people for social disturbance crimes.

Now if it was a self-established human goverment, I'd try to keep the law and order and beat up people for social disturbance crimes.

but its not!

so that makes you a rebel! ahahaha!

No, a freedom fighter! Mwhahahahahh!

Rebel. Alyx is a rebel too, and I would hit it :D

rebel, so i can fight against the combine with my hero barney

Combine, because I'd look ****ing snazzy as all hell.

A Combine Rebel, obviously :p I figure that's just an elite with a clumsy lambda painted on your chest

Combine.

What can I say? I like telling people to pick up cans.

A rebel, I suppose. That's assuming I really did have the guts to stand up and fight.

Terrorist, rebel, freedom fighter... its all the same you know

Nooooo, a terrorist is an evil bastard who kills civilian populations to acheive some weird quaint goal.

A rebel is a bastard that fights against legal authority.

A freedom fighter is a great guy who fights against illegal occupation and a communist goverment.

I liked the combine up until the part where I saw those
crazy skinny mutilated people in that factory type place.
That was disturbing. But otherwise... sometimes I think people don't deserve freedom.

Rebel, their probably ganna win and I'd also know that I did my part for the human race.

Combine would look cool, but I'd rather not have my mind modified. So I'll be a rebel.

Nooooo, a terrorist is an evil bastard who kills civilian populations to acheive some weird quaint goal.

A rebel is a bastard that fights against legal authority.

A freedom fighter is a great guy who fights against illegal occupation and a communist goverment.

Po-ta-toe
Po-tah-toe

i'll be a combine and if i'm good at shooting rebels I rather be a Elite..:borg:

The Combine do all sorts of horrible things to your head if you join them and are evil beggars, so I'd pick rebel. That way, I'd see a lot more Alyx too.

Regardless of the game's representation of combine soldiers, they would stomp ass. I mean realistically speaking, they're half machine, brainwashed, highly trained and well armed soldiers. Against civilians, there should be no contest.

Back