Combine Scout Towers

Originally posted by eediot
no! the strider has to be alien! HAS TO BE

no shoddy robots or anything. id hate to go "ahahah die strider DIE" and when it comes crashing to the ground with a barrel sticking in its head, i dont want to see a robotic panel etc... thatd suck so bad.
it's obviously mechanical.. can you not see that?

I think he means he wants to see a little head-crab conrtolling the thing in the control shell, that would be a laugh, but kinda korny ;-)

LOL yeah the manitee and strider are both organic and machine... could this be a hint to what the combine are made of?

Originally posted by Reaper978
I seriously doubt the manatee is an ally of the combine.

Are you serious? After all, it would seem that the flare was a call for reinforcements, cue Manatee stage right. Also, when it attacks Gordon when he's driving, it attacks Gordon and not those Combine troops...

And BadHat's right - the Strider and Manatee are both machine and organic...

the aliengunship and the strider are biomech creatures. this means that they are machines that are alive and can think for themself wich makes everything much better.

you can controll your own body better then some other dood inside with some joystickss would be able to do!.

Wow thats pretty cool, somebody was looking pretty close weren't they? I think at times though people are over analyzing it though.

Strider has to be a part of the combine too, in a screenshot or two you can see a symbol on its back very similar to what some combine soldiers sport.

Back