Command & Conquer Tiberium Trailer.

Can't wait for this game, assuming we get a decent 2008/2009 version of Renegade. I pray they do it right.

It's going to be nothing like Renegade. At all.

It's going to be nothing like Renegade. At all.

Agreed, Its just going to be a fps with "squad based combat" like we haven't heard that before. I'm just hoping its a good fps.

I mean its hard to **** up a fps these days so ya.

Well...it was OK.

Suit was dumb looking, though. I liked the ones in TS better tbh.

This is taking place just after CnC3, right?

Agreed, Its just going to be a fps with "squad based combat" like we haven't heard that before. I'm just hoping its a good fps.

I mean its hard to **** up a fps these days so ya.

Oh good lord, Asuka doesn't orgasm over a new game!

THE END IS NIGH, REPENT, MOTHER****ERS, REPENT!

Great IP, and money to throw at it... surely it won't turn out TOO bad.

TiberiumCoverPreview.jpg

Apparently an EALA dev "accidentally" posted the Tiberium cover on the EA forum.

I have no hype what-so-ever for this :arms:

Honestly I don't, nothing about it makes me want to jump up and down excited.

:(

It looks like it's going to be thrown on the shelfs to make a little money for EA, doubt they'll focus on it.

I'll be honest, I am slightly annoyed that the C&C Community Manager only told us about this an hour ago when it was on GT a few hours before that. He didn't even tell us to look out for this to land today. :arms:

So, yes then.

Yeah I had said no because you said just after as in almost straight away but it's 11 years later.

Also I knew about this before Evo then as I seen the countdown on GT. :D

I read the games tm preview and it sounds quite good. But will have to wait for a demo or review to make a real judgment.

Looks ok... I have to admit I liked everything in that trailer up to the bit where it focused on the VTOL Thingy.

I liked it, really. Looks like you're playing as a commando. Railguns and all.

Except for the lame walkers. Did they really redirect a VTOL craft to land a commando into the front line? What happened to orbital insertions?

Anyway, the game should be fun. It probably won't have as good a multi as Renegade, but Renegade singleplayer was lame anyway, so single should be fun enough.

Renegade Multi was fun as hell, here's hoping Tiberium's will be as good.

I liked it, really. Looks like you're playing as a commando. Railguns and all.

EA is addicted to "leet".

Except for the lame walkers. Did they really redirect a VTOL craft to land a commando into the front line? What happened to orbital insertions?

He was probably on the ground already.

C&C have always made great games. I was disappointed by Renegade though. I might get this game after seeing more reviews on it after it's released.

Me and friends used to play C&C 3 at lan parties and we all enjoyed it a lot. Haven't played in a while though.

He was probably on the ground already.

Still, it was rather odd. Shouldn't he have been moving in with his men? Was he waiting out at a firebase until it was time for the leet jump out of VTOL with jumpjet braking? Is he trying to be cool for the sake of being cool? Who knows?

I'm not excited about this game in the least, especially after I heard about the whole commander element.

Eh, could still be fun.

Even if it is RC2, I liked RC.

I would like a NOD campaign too. Start off a normal infantry, but later you can get Tiberium Infusion :)

Back