Concept skiss

Stertman

Reaction score
a piece of concept work i made for our mod "SEVEN"

Comments please=)

Edit: Made a new version with the right type of cammo=)

it's good
i'd change the word seven to the number or roman numerals as i assume sven coop will use sven in their logo
they have the advantage being better known and all

Yeah, but the name is "SEVEN" so it will say seven in the logo..

i think it would just look cooler to have it in roman numerals VII, but you can keep it ths way you want cuz sven coop's logo is SC not sven, and even so they couldnt make you change it, it would just be sortof confusing to some ppl, but no worries.

you guys still making PONR - no news update on your site since june

no not really, it was really just a project to get my modeling skills better(i have gotten better at both texturing and modeling since the last post on that blog) and my brother wanted to practice coding but with only one modler and coder it is hard to get a mod done. But if i had the ppl to do it now i would deff do it when me and my friends where writing the story i was like wat do we like in games and i was like pure violence with an actual sotry so like doom3 with a story and not as space age. i thought just working on the opening movie which is laid out on the site would be so cool.

i kinda guessed that you should do modelling for mods though your work is good

do you have a mod of your own or something, btw my work isnt that great i still have much to learn.

Back