Congrats ComradeBadger, you're famous

back then nobody believed it... "its fake lol you noob photoshopped dont believe it teh code is all fake from quake and other games!"

i was a pioneer of "its real".

CB | Para said:
were.

And gratz to Badger! dibs on the autograph! :LOL:

Learn proper grammar. The singular pronoun "I" does not go along with the verb "were." "Were" is the plural past tense form of "to be." For example, "I was fat." as opposed to "They were fat." Hence, he is correct in saying was.

Looks like the dictionary/encyclopedia joined this month...^

Anywho, congrats Badger, we're gonna split the profits, right?! Wait, come back!! ...

I believe his name WAS Mr. Badger then, but when his name was changed, it would have also changed his name on all his old posts. So if the Rolling Stone writer did his research recently, or anytime since the name change, he would see the name as ComradeBadger, as would the rest of us if we went through that thread.

zapper said:
Learn proper grammar. The singular pronoun "I" does not go along with the verb "were." "Were" is the plural past tense form of "to be." For example, "I was fat." as opposed to "They were fat." Hence, he is correct in saying was.

Owned.

guy says thing, guy gets quoted for saying thing, guy becomes potential internet celebrity.

Congrats Badger, I must have been slightly out of it when I read that article the first time, but now that it's brought up again... I realize, what a wicked board we reside on . :E

I wonder if Badger will ever find this Topic...

probably eventually.

Man, I read that last night and I was like HOLY SHIT MAN THATS BADGER!

Maybe he doesn't visit the General HL2 Forums? I only got to this thread through a link from the Chris_D one :p

This probably belongs more in Off-Topic anyway since it's not relating directly to the article. Any mods feel like moving it?

Oh... CONGRATS BADGE!!! :E

Back