Constructive criticism needed...

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to see what you guys think of my band. We're from Northern New Jersey. We've been around for about 2 years and have played with bands like Dying Fetus, Six Feet Under, Behemoth, and Black Dahlia Murder. We're a combination of death metal, black metal, and grindcore. Go to www.purevolume.com/soniminos to check out a few mp3's, go to our site http://soniminos.netfirms.com or www.xanga.com/soniminos and give us your feedback, we welcome all constructive criticism.

thanks in advance.

i listened to those 2 songs... pretty good... if u played with the black dahlia murder i think i might have seen u with um at bakersfeild in california??? am i right? how long have u guys been a band? have u heard of wrestless souls... (the band im in) and xerosere (my drummers other band)???

No, we've never played in cali. We played with black dahlia in Brooklyn. No, I haven't heard of those other bands, but I will check them out.

Haha, I recognise you! You sent me an entry for the CAE Zombie contest, along with that band bio photo on Purevolume as your cameo material :D

As for the music, I don't mind it.... Which is saying a lot, as I'm really not a fan of death metal :D As a whole, the band is just a tad out of sync, at least to my ears. And that's pretty much all I can criticize. Good stuff :thumbs:

Back