Controlling DOG

M

mitchferrari

A while ago some said in the fourms that there might be a 3rd person mode. I didnt belive it but when i saw DOG and heard DOG fights in battles like throwing cars and other attacks i think that if there is a 3rd person mode you control DOG. but most likely not. What do u think? Im not sure.

I doubt it. It most likely follows orders like the other allied people you can command.

One of the most rediculous (sp?) things I have ever seen on this forum! And that is saying alot!

Sure, you can go to third person mode with the console, but that's not how the game is supposed to be played. And you are Gordon. You are never anyone else.

Nor are there any cut-scenes in which you would follow dog or something.

BlackFalcon, that is not what the topic starter is talking about. Read again.

Well I remember Gabe saying it was built to protect Alyx. So i'd bet that it follows commands from Alyx or Eli.

i know there arent cut scenes plus i dont belive it just wanted to make sure im right

There is thirdperson, type behindview in console, in the build it blew, you walked sideways and had a ****ed up model

*stares at mitch's avy for days*

hahaha, edward norton is getting justice for starring in the Italian Job!

maybe will be a robot that just follow you and help you

That would ruin it if you can have 3rd person mode, Then you could see Gordon and that's not cool. By the way, who is DOG? I never really figured that out? I might know who he is. Can someone show me a pic or something of him/her/it. Thanks. :)

EDIT: Thanks Jesus. :) I was thinking that was it.

Back