cool hl2 images

duncan is there a reason your trying to start a flame war with me??... just curious... sorry im not the online fighting type :cheers:

I revised the best concept art ever for hl2

Attachments

• pwnzer concept[1].bmp
    90 KB · Views: 339
okay that didnt work here goes

Attachments

• dif yo jo.jpg
    dif yo jo.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 290
Nope, but I got a new headcrab.

Attachments

• coolcrab.jpg
    coolcrab.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 318
shit can't edit, but give me requests, im bored, and nothing too fsucking hard

how bout 10 babys and expecting woman laying on a road with their throats cut? i like that stuff

NOT

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
how bout 10 babys and expecting woman laying on a road with their throats cut? i like that stuff

NOT

Hey, I didn't make the suggestion, but if you really want that pic I can draw it up right now

BIG SPACE X10000000000000000000

NOT!

yes I do want that pic and I just drew one of a chick in a lingerie thong that was headcrabed.... shame but would you still do tha nasty wit her??

Originally posted by switch
/me pokes Abom

wake up theres a fire ;)

Lol this is a flame thread!?!?! man you guys haven't been to the Isonews fourms then have you? It is like this but 10x worse in every thread!

Watch, here a example:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by bouF
lol, u want ****ing realism, go out and drive your car to mcdonalds and back, then, try to beat that time, that will give u quite a rush, lol. seriously, the game will be ok, but simply put, if u want realism wether its sports, racing, or w/e, u got to go out and do it in real life insteead of doing it on the computer, so get the **** out there and drive!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want ****ing realism in an FPS game, so does that mean I go out and shoot every mother ****er I see? hmmmmm... idiot

Originally posted by switch
/me pokes Abom

wake up theres a fire ;)

Lol this is a flame thread!?!?! man you guys haven't been to the Isonews fourms then have you? It is like this but 10x worse in every thread!

Watch, here a example:

quote:

Originally posted by bouF
lol, u want ****ing realism, go out and drive your car to mcdonalds and back, then, try to beat that time, that will give u quite a rush, lol. seriously, the game will be ok, but simply put, if u want realism wether its sports, racing, or w/e, u got to go out and do it in real life insteead of doing it on the computer, so get the **** out there and drive!!!

I want ****ing realism in an FPS game, so does that mean I go out and shoot every mother ****er I see? hmmmmm... idiot

see!

now you have to draw a hl2 concept art and submit to this thread....

Originally posted by nw909
Combine

lol i love the detailed body....... soon as a get a scanner i gota show you guys my lil concept sketch book pics

Gordon, in the flesh, well...rather in the hazard suit.

Attachments

• gordon.jpg
    gordon.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 313
Originally posted by nw909
Gordon, in the flesh, well...rather in the hazard suit.

ROTFLMFAO THAT PIC IS THE FUNNIEST ONE OF GORDON IVE EVER SEEN

Back