Jerk

wtf? :thumbs:
Whats youre best screenshot?

Attachments

• dm_overwatch0014.jpg
    dm_overwatch0014.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 878
bst screenshot evr lol plz hahahaha.

but you got a name that fits the author of this thread.

I have had a lot of outstanding scores, Jerk, but I don't usually take screenshots.

Though I do have this one. I cleared out everyone, and after about 20 minutes, they all left. Then a couple people entered.

Believe me. I've had better, but I just forget to take a screenshot. My best is...umm...I think 309-5. :D

^^SH*T dude....I only get something like that if im playing noobs :LOL:

in CSS i know how to exploit bots so they can't kill me and i own them and people think im a hacker but ive only done it a couple times....but i took a screenie i think my score was like 259-6 caz there was only 2 other real people and one was on my team :LOL:

MarcoPollo said:
in CSS i know how to exploit bots so they can't kill me and i own them and people think im a hacker but ive only done it a couple times....but i took a screenie i think my score was like 259-6 caz there was only 2 other real people and one was on my team :LOL:

isnt exploiting just as bad hacking? i mean, its still cheating..

I've only cheated a few times, I guess that makes it OK!

Harryz said:
Heh, Ernetsto "Che" Guevara at the top.
Hehe, I have the classical Che Guevara image as my spray in HL2DM and CSS. :)

I usually paint it below a freshly fragged body - typically if I've just crowbarred them.

sfc_hoot said:
Hehe, I have the classical Che Guevara image as my spray in HL2DM and CSS. :)

Heh, funnily enough, so do I.:)

OMG Jerk your so 1337 i wish i was as crap as you :p

Harryz said:
Heh, funnily enough, so do I. :)
Whow... weird. :eek:

The thing I love about it is that everyone knows the picture, but not everybody knows who the man on it is. ;)

Pulse said:
I've only cheated a few times, I guess that makes it OK!

OMG j00 are teh Haxxor MARCOPOLLO IS TEH HAXXOR BAN HIM BAN HIM!!! KEKEKEKE ARG

thats wat happened last time i did it cept it wasn't exactly like that but... after that i stopped it was just funny....and its nnot cheating unless u want to coun autosniper as cheating...its just cheap exploit

I HACK BAN ME!!!

sfc_hoot said:
The thing I love about it is that everyone knows the picture, but not everybody knows who the man on it is. ;)

I actually started reading upon him 1 month back, when I watched a movie called "Motorcycle Diaries", which is goes through his life before he turned into a Guerilla. I really recommend watching it, pure brilliance. I always used to see his face everywhere and always wondered who he was before.:)

LOL i thought u ment an actuall gorilla and just spelled it wrong ! rofl

man bots in CSS are eaasy and strafing around them to kill them isnt considered cheating, bots are just stupid LOL

Harryz said:
I actually started reading upon him 1 month back, when I watched a movie called "Motorcycle Diaries", which is goes through his life before he turned into a Guerilla. I really recommend watching it, pure brilliance. I always used to see his face everywhere and always wondered who he was before.
That movie was showing at the cinemas here a few months ago... I never got around to seeing it though. ;(

Is it out on DVD yet? It's definitely a movie I'd like to see.

I havn't a clue what you guys are on about lol

sfc_hoot said:
That movie was showing at the cinemas here a few months ago... I never got around to seeing it though. ;(

Is it out on DVD yet? It's definitely a movie I'd like to see.

Yeah, its out on DVD. One of my favourite movies of all time.

Sniper said:

You probably seen this picture many times on T-Shirts etc.

che-guevara-che-guevara-5000066.jpg

Lots of college students like to rock those shirts and have no idea what Che did.

Harryz said:
Yeah, its out on DVD. One of my favourite movies of all time.
Really? I haven't seen it anywhere to buy. Guess I'll have to look harder next time...

Sniper said:
I guess you'll have to learn your history there. :p

Glo-Boy said:
Lots of college students like to rock those shirts and have no idea what Che did.
Yeah, it adds a certain mystery to the image. None of them would know that Fidel Castro is in power today pretty much because of Che Guevara. :O

DiSTuRbEd said:
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!
I don't know why, but in HL2DM teamplay, I usually play the resistance. My spraypaint image suits the situation... for those who know who Che was. ;)

MarcoPollo said:
My friend's parents were born in the same place as Che
That would be Argentina? "Che" means "Friend" in Argentinean by the way.

I would post my best, but unfortunately the number was so large that it caused my computer to die on the spot.

Gargantou said:
My best is 1,000,0024-1

BEAT THAT!!:D

My best is 2,012,932 to -50. Yep, that's right, NEGATIVE 50 deaths.

I was playing so well the game actually started taking deaths away from me.

This happened during my first game of Deathmatch (today)... yes, i'm a noob, dont hurt me. LOL
funny_HL2_deathmatch.png

Got pinned to the wall after I was killed. So I just sat their pissing myself whilst people came past thinking I was still alive, hehe (well it was funny at the time).

Glo-Boy said:

A lot of people wear them because they do know what he did, and they piss me off even more :O

funny thing is Castro just left Che to rot in a reconisance mission, bastard

babyheadcrab said:
funny thing is Castro just left Che to rot in a reconisance mission, bastard
Yeah, Castro betrayed Che Guevara and turned Cuba into the shithole it is today. :|

sfc_hoot said:

Yeah, like me. :p

Just before Che was executed, he said "I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man". I use that a lot in CS. ;)

America was pretty much the reason why cuba turned into a shithole island today. American ****ed up Cuba's embargo by blockading the entire cargo ships going in and out of cuba, making cuba rot with no economic backed up what so ever.

Back