Cool thing to do in WInamp 5...

This is so cool...does the visualizer move with the music? If it does Ramble On is kicking its ass.

Change it to one of the colours in the fforum scheme... funkeh.

craigweb said:
Change it to one of the colours in the fforum scheme... funkeh.
I did that too! :p

Picture of this is coming up in just a few!

OMFG, don't use black for the overlay, I am about to have a seizure.

Is there a way to change to the color of the forum text, I thought it would be neat to change it to some funky color that doesnt match any other color on my computer so only the fourm text would change color with the overlay trick.

can't edit anymore :O

So, roll call, who's using this visulization from now on?

When you're not in-game anyways at least.

This is very cool, i've set it to my window background colour and it kicks ass. Thanks for the info!

hahaha I love that avatar o3jox...niceeee

This is AWESOME!!! Woo I'm typing in a block of color stuffs!!! o_O

Very fun.

ok...you know whats cool to do?

If you have a visulization like mine where its the dots going around the screen, close the dock in editor thing so the regular vis screen comes up. Now you'll have a double set of the dots going around and the first set will go in and out of the new screen too.

I tryed taking a pic but it dosn't show the dots that are on the backround screen.. :(

I had to revive this thread.

I've started to figure out how to make some new visulisations to go with the cool backround feature. I make them with a white backround so you can still read and stuff :)

Check out these 2 i made really fast just now. I'll make more to anyones specifications if you'd like. Right now I need to sleep.

So this is what it is like being on dope and typing on your computer, eh.. interesting :)

Back