Coolest CS:S "moment"

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Saw one of the coolest things ever tonight. Bomb site A, two terrorists fleeing, timer expiring. *BOOM* shit flies EVERYWHERE, and you can almost see the shockwave drawn through the scattering debris.

The two terrorists survive the blast wave as they flee though the double doors, but the last one catches a flying barrel to the back of the head, sending him into a half-gainer onto his face. CS is fun again :smoking:

repeatedly shooting someone with a shotgun... then some more when they were dead ;)

the ragdolling is sweet :)

coolest part... see screenshot.

i think when youre 'on' and you can just make headshots on a whim is the best part. galil headshots are especially nice.

i just played about 50 minutes till now (im in school rihght now...3 1/2 lessons left :()

I've had some fun playing volleyball... throwing guys to each other using a wooden bar as the net :p

pixartist said:
i just played about 50 minutes till now (im in school rihght now...3 1/2 lessons left :()

heh, 2 lessens left for me :p

I've never really liked CS, but after this moment, i knew why its still played today.

All those bullet decals happened in about a half second and that guy just went down in a heap. It was awesome

Sparta said:
I've never really liked CS, but after this moment, i knew why its still played today.

All those bullet decals happened in about a half second and that guy just went down in a heap. It was awesome

Yeah, agreed.
It was the same thing just recently.
6 members of the teams (T) stood at the opening, 3 had para.
They just sprayed all the time, one took over when the other one had to reload. CTs didn't have a chance. :D

Coolest part will be when I figure out how to get more than 25 FPS.

But anyway, the most fun part of my day of playing CS:S was probably when everyone shined their flashlights on this one annoying guy standing on a box who was asking for a boost for like 10 rounds. The CS:S flashlight looks so pimp. :cheers:

i heard a shotgun guy reloading around the corner in the hallway and it sounded all echoey and stuff...ahh it was nice

Back