Corvette C6

well, it looks like NURBS so there proberly isn't a wireframe persea, but a flat shaded verson would be helpful too.... again, no car in real life is that reflective, asnd that's for a good reason. the designers want people to see the car..... can we see your car?

now make it drive inside the hangar, slip n' slide, that would be cool... ;)

Looks very good, but a few points wich I don't like:

-Too shiny.

-The second series of pics of the purple car is WAY to dark, the first ones are a bit to dark too.

wow, ****ing amazing! It would be even nicer in sunlight...

As said, really sweet model. Perhaps lose some of the shine and add some texture to the ground ? Kinda takes away the overall quality to have a low quality texture on the groung.

Brazooka said:
wow, ****ing amazing! It would be even nicer in sunlight...
if he posted a pic of one in sunlight, we'd all be blinded.
personally, i like all the wet shine, but phantom, your models give me a low sense of self-worth :(

:imu:

you have a 50 post thread here. I'm sure there at at least 20 posts asking for a flatshaded render, or merely a realistic render. No car is that shiney, showroom or not, period. On real cars you cna actually see the bosy of the cars and the lines.

The objective of these forums isn't to assuage your ego. Comone already, we've already seen the overglossy render 3 or 4 times now. WE DON'T CARE TO SEE THE SAME UNREALISTIC OVEGLOSSY CAR IN A DIFFRNET SETTING!

yes it looks nice. but prove it to us.

The people want a wireframe!
Or a flat shading!

What is wrong with you sidewinder? Seriously. Are you jealous or are you just pissed off for no good reason?

#1 I showed you non-glossy pictures AT THE BEGINING OF THE THREAD!!!!! You posted in the CGTalk thread, so I don't know how you could have possibly missed them. http://www.gryphonauto.com/Extra/C6 - WIP.exe

#2 The most recent pictures are DEFFINETLY not over-glossy.
McLaren%20F1%5b2%5d.jpg

If you want "overglossy"
%5b26%5d.jpg

Nice cars. Do you actually have any clients? Just wondering as I was reading on your webpage about custom designs, but I didn't see any section on current or past projects done for clients. If you have I'd suggest you put up a section about it so that people are able to see what you've done.

i think slider means, wireframe/grey,white renders, so that we can see the details of the cars aswell, or maybe you should just post on CGChat or CGTalk, they will surely like your drawing over there :)
the renders are cool indeed, but something new from you would be nice also :) (meaning not another car) :p

What is wrong with you sidewinder? Seriously. Are you jealous or are you just pissed off for no good reason?
Well, to be brutally honest, I really don't like you. You blatently lied to me in e-mails. You just come off to me like an idiot to me. Why do I say this? (Also answers Neutrino's comment)

I asked a similar question about his clients, as I was interested. He told me that this company, Strada, was stealing his work. I was curious, and didn't completely belive him, so I e-mailed the company in question and recived and answer. Copied below.

>| Hey David,
>|
>| The person you speak of we were working with to develop aftermarket
>| designs for the Nissan Altima. Long story short one of our employees
>| made suggestions about his work and he went mad and abandoned his
>| commitments.. He approved all images for use on our website before he
>| walked out before any papers were signed. And thus until he
>| reimburses us in the neighborhood of around $550 for web bar
>| adjustments and page creation the work will remain.
>|
>| STRADA has no relations with him..
>| He has been banned from Altimas.net and other Nissan forums. He went
>| on to those sites attempting to sell the ideas to other companies but
>| he just ended up arguing with members and getting into heated debates.
>|
>| And I hope to never hear from this unprofessional and arrogant person
>| again. sorry.
>|
>| -Alex

1) Well, I obviously missed them. if they exist, it shouldn't be a big deal to post them in the thread.
2) In those photos, you cna actually see the car. If you're gonna have it so reflective, make an effort at lighting the scene so the refelctions aren't the only lit sources. then people could see the car.

The design was 100% complete when the relationship ended. He didn't like the contract and resorted to insults, causing me to end the relationship quickly. I never lied to you.

At least I see why you persist to annoy me. How mature.
Do you actually have any clients?
Yes, but currently everything is private.

This looks like a very decent model. I actually like the extreme gloss on one of the blue renders, but on the others I think it gets a bit much.I can't access CGtalk. God knows why. So could you post the wireframe and GIrender for me here at the hl2 forum?

And I do not agree that artists use glossiness to cover up modelingmistakes whoever said that...

Back