Could you do it?

As zex said, if HL:S is released before I might. However, I have played it into the ground so many times now that I think I would just get bored by the time the soldiers show up. I will probably play a bit to see how the new Source engine spruces up the old maps and textures but that's about it.

even though I finished playing Half-Life 1 the other day, I might still even do something like that. :rolling:

It would be f-ing hilarious if you HAD to beat hl:S to play hl2.

SO many people would be PISSED.

one thing im going to do is not go on the internet at all during my playtime in hl2. too many spoilers on that evil thing.

If HL:S comes out before HL2, then yes...

if it comes out at the same time... it depends..

If Half Life: Source has the HL2 models and most textures are updated then I will play it first. It would be uber cool to arrive for work in HL:S and before getting in your Hazard suit to go peak through the glass where the G-man is arguing with that scientist and see the G-man in his Source glory. Contrary to most people.. I would like to see Xen in Source with updated textures... I liked the Xen levels because they forced you to play the game differently than you had.. but I realize that is a minority opinion.

Most definity I would play it first.

I will also disapear from these boards once HL2 comes out and return once HL3 is rumored to be near completion.

7hoR said:
Wow.

That is all I can say as of right now is wow.

I watched that 45 minute video, and that guy deserves mad props. That took a lot of time and skill, and again wow. At least I got to see the whole game now. Once again, very nice job :eek:

This actualy took him around 8 hours todo. The whole thing is cut and edited together...If its the same 1 I saw... think there are 2 different videos...

if it would have been a full upgrade to where it almost looked as good as hl2, i definately would have 100% replayed the first one over. since its not i really don't care that much. i'll probably never even play it, and just wait until the mod community does it the right way

If HL:Source unlocks on the list at the exact same time as HL2 (which from past experiences is unlikely. then sure :D otherwise hell no.

Back