count down till half life 2 is out *denial thread*

OMG, I just started precaching it from Steam! Downloading HL2@135kB/s! Ooooooh yeeah! Finally! :cheers: :bounce:

My day off college tomoz so itll be on my door and ill be on it til midnight.

Precaching what exactly?
Originally posted by Crocz
OMG, I just started precaching it from Steam! Downloading HL2@135kB/s! Ooooooh yeeah! Finally! :cheers: :bounce:

He's probubly got the 600K STEAM installer and is updating the games :p

pwnage 11!!111%&$)_"£ !! -**** sef dsdgs!""£rt3t*TY&£*%&()£Q

7 hrs !!"$£(%$*)£*)_£*)£*)

:dozey: spamm spamedy spam spam

Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
(anyone who has watched Monty Python will relate to this)

Originally posted by -JeZ-
Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam Spam
(anyone who has watched Monty Python will relate to this)

well spam is good and healthy

Valve has cleverly renamed the Half-Life 2-files "Day of Defeat". But I'm on to them. If I don't ha><><00r out the files this evening, I'll just play it normally come tomorrow night.

Originally posted by Crocz
Valve has cleverly renamed the Half-Life 2-files "Day of Defeat". But I'm on to them. If I don't ha><><00r out the files this evening, I'll just play it normally come tomorrow night.

good good
keep on em

well well well....

well... if HL2 isn't going to be released tomorrow... do you think the benchmark will be released?? :dork:

Re: well well well....

Originally posted by ThaPillow
well... if HL2 isn't going to be released tomorrow... do you think the benchmark will be released?? :dork:
yes

Oh, sweet, sweet Half Life 2, come to me...

Tomorrow, hoping against all hope, I will be at CompUSA and give it the Harvard Attempt. Then, most likely, I will leave a trail of bitter tears.

Waah.

too bad this countdown means nothing seeing the game aint coming out on the 30th. But im hoping against all odds that valve is just going to suprise us :)

funny

Just think if VALVe ended up releasing it on sept 30...u know how happy people would be!!??? VALVe would become so popular!!!! its the perfect plan for them

EVERYONE PRAY TONIGHT!!!!! all the PC HL GAMERS UNITE !!!!

night everyone----hope for a special present under your tree!!!:cheers: :cheese: :bounce:

lol pray to the game gods and ya if it came out on the 30th i would piss on ppl and say i was the anti christ

Re: funny

Originally posted by Pauly
Just think if VALVe ended up releasing it on sept 30...u know how happy people would be!!??? VALVe would become so popular!!!! its the perfect plan for them

EVERYONE PRAY TONIGHT!!!!! all the PC HL GAMERS UNITE !!!!

night everyone----hope for a special present under your tree!!!:cheers: :cheese: :bounce:

;( It didn't work. now I have to destroy and torture old barbes and pretend they're real

Back