Counter-Strike: Source Update Released

Gorgon said:
awsome,

so how many bots ?
1$ per bot ;)

Seriously, most maps can now handle 40 players so 39/40 bots max. 40 if you don't wanna play yourself :)

u can't run 39 or 40 bots tho... unless u have a HELL good system

*adds 15 or so bots to italy*
bots_join_terrorists
bots_allow_knives_only

*evil grin*

it stopped at 97% what to do now?

*edit* I cant even turn on CSS it say something about Servers being busy :(

Lemonking said:
it stopped at 97% what to do now?

*edit* I cant even turn on CSS it say something about Servers being busy :(

Don't try to open up CSS until everything is downloaded. Just keep trying, it will eventually work. Took me about 15 minutes

The bots do have that dodgy CZ chat thing, just go to the bot options and set the radio chatter to normal ;) Much more informative, but bloody annoying :p

Long time no seeing!

Hi all! problaby you dont remember me but anyway... Been playing alot
on CS:Source, and now im here because i cannot enter cs.. Whats wrong??? I want to try the bots...

wohoO! its my halflife2.net aniversary this month :) :cheers:

Now if only they could bring Condition Zero's single player goal based gameplay to Counter Strike: Source...

Dipso said:
my only wonder now is why the terrorists are so keen on blowin up those souvenir shops....... :p

Well considering terrorists love to kill tourists, maybe they think that the frogs are hot selling items (lol).

diluted said:
Are you serious? I suppose you could, if you don't mind playing with 2 FPS.

Can someone try to run a server with bots in cs_office? Every time I try to it gives me something about snowman_body.mdl having a wrong identifier or something. GJ Valve on the quality updates. :rolleyes:

Try the following:

steam://validate/240

Hope that helps.

poofyfinger said:
Well considering terrorists love to kill tourists, maybe they think that the frogs are hot selling items (lol).

Frogs? With shells? Nay, they be turtles! Also, turtles rock. :E

anyone else think the new map looks like something from world of warcraft? Looks kinda cartoony.

is it just me or haven't they fixed the de_dust2 player problem yet.

when playing on servers, there can still only be 14 t's and 12 ct's.

Back