Counter-Strike Tricks

Glo said:
the trick is to start abit before the dumpster(theres a small step after the window) and while you run make sure you dont press the strafe keys or youll be slowed down - use only the forward key. once you run past the edge hit jump + duck at the same time. tell me if it works
No. That's what I've been doing the whole time...

^_^ Maybe I should play OP4 more.

mind recording yourself doing it so i may help you more?

heres mine if it helps:

jmjneary said:
lol warnings level 8 good job man

Lol, ty (sigged) :cheers: . I think 4 of em are gonna leave soon, well I hope so at least. Walking a fine line gotta be careful. See i discovered the politics thread and i am good at irritating chumps (especially the rich ones :rolleyes: ), dammit, must be careful, must be careful...

If your a CT,climb the yellow car and the truck to reach the T field,you can sneak behind all of them and kill of a bunch if you do it right.

I'm an absolute bastard at getting into good spots to kill the enemy, or just plain wierd ones. I've got some screenies on my other PC, I'll post 'em up later.

dekstar said:

I have seen people climb onto the platforms/trees at the courtyards of cs_office. They told me I had to wield the knife and duck while jumping. I was unable to make it. I loaded cs_office the other day, spent 1 hour trying and couldn't do it. Explain it, in depth, please...

I am interested in climbing onto the platform next to the gate in the garage.. I see snipers there all the time. They love to get the suckers who stand in the hallway and near the t spawn area.

In chateau inside just behind the bombsite near the broken staircase can you actually get up the top without somebody boosting you?

Lou said:
I have seen people climb onto the platforms/trees at the courtyards of cs_office. They told me I had to wield the knife and duck while jumping. I was unable to make it. I loaded cs_office the other day, spent 1 hour trying and couldn't do it. Explain it, in depth, please...

I am interested in climbing onto the platform next to the gate in the garage.. I see snipers there all the time. They love to get the suckers who stand in the hallway and near the t spawn area.
Jump at the very last point of the object you're running on, and jolt your mouse down to get a bit more height while ducking.

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but on Chateau, in the big room with the broken staircases, you can climb all the way up to the rafters. All you need is a boost to get over the broken gap on the left staircase. I haven't found much use for this, as it doesn't seem too many people go that way.

Back