creepist gman line

Wakup Gordon! Wake up and smell the ashes!

The way he says that and his face looks, is just freaky!

whatever he say's in the g-man bink in the alien language.
:p

Roses really smell like boo-hoo-hoo!

You must not get in the way. (He says it near the start when you look through the glass window... hes talking to a scientist)
It creepy cause you know he has the power to do ANYTHING to them if they defy him.

take my suit to the drycleaners, gordon, and don't come back wearing it this time!

ILikeHiking said:
And they didnt give me damn credit.

They might not have given you personal credit, but everyone knows what site it's from :p

Hmm. Freakyist Gman line:
Wake up mr freeman. Wake up and smell the poopoo

"I took the liberty of relieving you of your weapons - most of them WERE government property."

When he says that, you realize you really aren't in control of the situation. :LOL:

Hazar Dakiri said:
whatever he say's in the g-man bink in the alien language.
:p

That's Chinese or something Asian.

The creepiest quote is not from the G-man:

"Their waiting for you Gordon, in the test chamber..."

:eek:

Cleverly done Mr. Freeman, but You're not supposed to be here. In fact, You *weren't*. Get back to where you belong now Mr. Freeman.
--from the Russian voice actor comparison

I can just imagine Gordon walking in on him doing. . .things (think of the cellar in Pulp Fiction) and G-man turning around.

er, nm

freeman, don't tell anyone what you saw me and that combine doing in my office, understand?

"Mr. Freeman, how about we make another delay on this game"

OH NOES!!!i

i m sorry for the delay of this product mr freeman. but i can assure you that we have our besssst people on the job....

its close freeman. in the box it is in the box.

At the end of the E3 2003 video (alternatively the "Psyche" video), when the camera zooms in on the G-man and he says "Well, well. Isn't this just like old times." And he's got that flickering light on him and that smirk on his face. Creepy.

Absinthe said:
At the end of the E3 2003 video (alternatively the "Psyche" video), when the camera zooms in on the G-man and he says "Well, well. Isn't this just like old times." And he's got that flickering light on him and that smirk on his face. Creepy.

what he said

"All The Effort In The World Would Of Gone To Waste Until..........Well.....Lets Just Say Your Time Has Come Again...."

'wake up and smell the ashes' is definitely NOT a creepy line. In fact it's quite lame. Why is he riffing on 80's coffee commercials?

Furthermore, as I've mentioned elsewhere, the g-man's new voice is just like Torgo from 'Manos, Hands of Fate', the devil's imbecile manservant with bloated knees and Amish garb.

all the police wanting to buy you a beer can be creepy in a way.

"aren't you wanted in the test chamber 20minutes ago!?"

Wake Up Gordon! Wakeup and smell the.........Apple Pie i got in the oven.

Anyone think that would be a little freakier :)

Back