creepist gman line

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain. Time to die, Mr. Freeman."

I don't remember that one : (
If its from script don't let me know that

from hl1
Time to choose
Wisely done Mr. Freeman!
Too bad, it looks like we won't be working together after all.

End of Opposing Force:
"...we have decided to put you someplace where you can do no possible harm... and where no harm can come to you. I'm sure you can imagine, there are worse alternativesss..." :eek:

I dont remember the exact lines but the entire ending speech in Opposing force scares the crap out of me, and then it just fades to black with the sounds of Xen and that thumping OP4 theme.

The idea of instead of being executed, just trapped somwhere indefinitly, why oh why! and why does adrian remind him of himself!

Definatly "Wakup Gordon! Wake up and smell the ashes!". I get the chills every time! It gives me a feeling of how much have happened since HL1, and it makes me want to know the story even more. Creepy face :)

I like when he says, "precious kisses was that funny, love is never asking why!" He gets a nice scrunched up facial expression.

Back