Crowbar Tee

is this suposed to be cool in some way?

is this suposed to have anything to do with hl2?

is this suposed to be here?

am i suposed to say these nonsence?

Tarkus said:

is this suposed to have anything to do with hl2?

is this suposed to be here?

am i suposed to say these nonsence?
YES

YES

YES
and...
NO!

Flame the topic poster for spamming :flame: ;)

Tarkus said:
i did, heh

EDIT-> how is this hl2 related??

I did as well :eek:. It's a cool shirt btw, though i like the ones with the hl2 logo more :).

mobA said:
You're kidding, right?
no i'm not.. sure it is a crowbar, gordon has a crowbar..so what? if i posted a picture of me holding a crowbar would that be hl2 related?

Honestly? When he said "tee" in the subject, I was expecting a golf tee! He got me so excited over nothing. :x

Tarkus said:
no i'm not.. sure it is a crowbar, gordon has a crowbar..so what? if i posted a picture of me holding a crowbar would that be hl2 related?
Well, let's see...it's a video game t-shirt site to start with. And do you see that little paragraph under the close-up of the Crowbar? Yeah, that tells you that it is Half-Life 2.

mobA said:
Well, let's see...it's a video game t-shirt site to start with. And do you see that little paragraph under the close-up of the Crowbar? Yeah, that tells you that it is Half-Life 2.
yeah, sorry, didnt see that.. my bad

Letters said:
Maybe it'd just have a crowbar on it... then if someone asks... "crowbar fetish... leave me alone"...
Haha, I was just talking about a shirt like this yesterday. :p

Tarkus said:
Mmmm, quite so.
I remember seeing a guy with an HL2 t-shirt at last year's Reading festival (a music festival - not anything to do with books) and just thinking: Why?
I mean, I get it, and so would a few others and so I guess people wouldn't INSTANTLY look at you and cry "NERD!" (but f*ck 'em if they do, I suppose)
Nevertheless, I don't see the appeal. But then most of my t-shirts are band ones - I'm wearing a home-made Cooper Temple Clause one right now! :hmph:

i think people would rather wanna know about HL2 then HL2 t-shirts

Tarkus said:

What a half life newb

i thought it said tree XD i was expecting to see like a family tree but of crowbar models used in games.

What the hell......

That definatly said tree when I looked :/

wearing video game t-shirts=uber nerd, I really don't care if its Halo to Half-life, still nerdy as hell.

funny thing is that this isn't an official shirt, so it's just a "crowbar t-shirt". Then they mention that the crowbar is the weapon found in HL in case you magically forgot or were just to stupid to figure out the connection on your own.

I'm gonna wear a T-Shirt with one of the crates from Dust.

That's half life related.

I'll wait for official HL2 T-shirts.

Are thier any official HL2 t-shirts out yet??

Back