Crowbar?

Cpl.Dogmeat

Reaction score
Ok, i dont know if this is true or not but somewhere i read that at the beginning of half life 2 you can do something with a crate and it will get you a blue crowbar or something.

Anyone know anything about this?

Change your monitor's settings, and bang! You got a blue crowbar.

Yeah I know something about it. Its not true , sorry , thats all I know.

...How the **** would that work?

Some dumbass also told me about something named "The Ravenholm Cannon" that was in a secret spot you had to fly to, and it looked like the gravity gun, but it shot the Strider Laser. Now I have Smod. That was a crock of shit. As is this.

My friend told me that a can in kleiner's lab explodes when you throw it and you can kill kleiner with it. He also said there was a secret room in kleiner's lab filled with companion cubes. I don't have enough time to see if these liez are true or not.

They are lies, and you should punch him in the balls.

No you dont seem to understand , both are impossible. The can thing because valve wouldn't let the player mess up their game and the companion cube one because portal was made after HL2. Don't bother wasting your time , and trust us we know this is BS.

I think we've all known that guy who found some secret exploit, glitch or hidden feature in the game that only he has discovered. You'll call him out on how it's BS, and show him irrefutable evidence, but he will only make claims such as "I guess it's only on my game", yet oddly they can never show you it themselves.

The blue crowbar idea probably started from that widely circulated fake HL3 picture.

I heard a rumor about a secret sex scene with Alyx if you press "e" constantly in the end. I didn't even try, because it's so stupid.

A dude was probarly talking about a mod saying like on this HL 2 Mod you can hit a crate and get a blue crowbar and I think its the one where you start off in a Prison!

A dude was probarly talking about a mod saying like on this HL 2 Mod you can hit a crate and get a blue crowbar and I think its the one where you start off in a Prison!

Or it's just a stupid rumor.

I think we've all known that guy who found some secret exploit, glitch or hidden feature in the game that only he has discovered. You'll call him out on how it's BS, and show him irrefutable evidence, but he will only make claims such as "I guess it's only on my game", yet oddly they can never show you it themselves.

Sigged.

ITT: people who post regularly in the Half-Life sections of the forum but don't know about the blue crowbar, or how to get the blue crowbar, and have never seen the blue crowbar. Go back and play the game again and pay attention to ALL the crates at the beginning of the game.

Took me a goddamn month before I found it.

Why would you even want to pick up the harpoon when you have the blue crowbar?

Why would you even want to pick up the harpoon when you have the blue crowbar?
It's the traditional weapon of Vortikind. For Whaling (Xen Whales have ****ing torpedoes under their fins).

I was speaking purely from a gameplay perspective, though. I guess the harpoon's fun, but if you have the blue crowbar you don't need any other weapons. The secondary fire makes everything obsolete, except for sections where you HAVE to use the gravity gun.

I never get the same satisfaction with the blue crowbar though. Plus the cooldown time is annoying.

The charge ability was worth the month I spent though.

Bullshit. You can do it without noclip if you use the slingshot trick with the ladder inside the last train carrage you enter before jumping over the fence into Route Kanal.

Oh yeah. I remember that. Is that before or after you come face to face with the Combine Advisor Generator and that kickass rock and roll music comes on while you pull out all the wires and stuff?

Back