crowbar?

leg0

Reaction score
so I played DM a little and its all great fun.. needs some more maps... some pwnage maps like crossfire :D

but anyway.. where is the crowbar? why no crowbar? without it, it really feels like somethings missing!

It all about the crowbar ffs

sdk is out, people will be modding like mad tonight...i know i am *goes to work, comes back at 8pm with a crate of beer and mods all night long :)

no Gordon - no crowbar.

imagine Metrocop with crowbar....
that would just be wrong :hmph:

Mmm.. Time to devour all tutorials there is on HL2 and CS:S mapping, baby.

leg0 said:
so I played DM a little and its all great fun.. needs some more maps... some pwnage maps like crossfire :D

but anyway.. where is the crowbar? why no crowbar? without it, it really feels like somethings missing!

It all about the crowbar ffs

I agree with that. I play TFC and the ultimate kill is a CB or wrench kill. I actually pushed the 1 button about 5 times before I accepted the CB was not there. ;(

someone better make a walmart map....it needs to be done

KagePrototype said:
crowbar = useless in hl2dm. :p
Exactly. What is the point in having a crowbar when you spawn with a gravity gun and it doesn't need ammo (apart from whatever is kicking around).

I'd love to see some of the old hl1 maps make a return. Particularly Undertow and Crossfire.

Replace the gravgun!!?!?!?! NEVER! The most fun Deathmatch weapon ever invented.

SonicTitan said:
Replace the gravgun!!?!?!?! NEVER! The most fun Deathmatch weapon ever invented.
I agree, but i was thinking just as a mod kinda thing, for people that want it like the original hldm. It would be useless to have both the crowbar and gravgun at the same time.

Slainchild said:
It would be useless to have both the crowbar and gravgun at the same time.

not if the crowbar was an instakill weapon :naughty:

something like:
KzzzZZT
*HUMILIATION*
:E

no crowbar

the DM is amazing (if u play on a good server ) I found 4 good servers last night that proved to be very stable - very fun . About the crowbar can tha tbe added in throuhg like an update? if so can other weapons ( tau , Rifle , Antlion Spore ) be added also? I really want JUMP PACK~~!

Im sure it can be of SOME use... Mayby upped damage i dont know! =P
And yay for female models ingame xD

Make it a 2-hit kill, wih quick swings as well, a bit quicker than HL2 singleplayer. I want the crowbar back as well... Its defiantely not useless.

It would be great to have a crowbar as the default resistance melee weapon, while the combine got the stun baton. They could easily be identical in function but simply look/sound different for each team...

Or the stun baton could actually stun you for a few seconds, with blinding white for a while. If it didn't damage you, then the crowbar would be a pretty good 'counter' weapon on the other side. I think that could work.

there is already a remade crossfire out .. filename is "Crossfire2.bsp" if i should send it to someone just come on irc.quakenet.org #madca7 and msg me :)

Nice idea there!... But is it in the game then?... The stunbaton that is..

PS. Wierd idea... What if we give the combine the blue gravgun? Same purpose as the orange yust.. Blue... Mmm?

You can see/experience the stun baton being used by the metropolice, when you first arrive in City 17 in the single player game.

They gotta do a purely gravgun level. Maybe even a supergravgun one. You'd have to do without the supergravgun's insta kill first fire mode, but it could still pick up bodies and throw them.

Back