Something like this you mean?
The-Freeman.jpg

DILDO!

AGH!

WHY HAVE YOU RUINED THE CROWBAR!?

*sigh*
People are lazy.

Do you live around a BIG LOTS?
They have a 6 dollar crowbar shaped exactly like Gordon's. Buy some metal adhesive paint.

the crowbar store, duh.

Every time I need to break into something, I go there. They have good prices and friendly, knowledgeable staff.

I don't like the music that they play though. It sounds like elevator music.

Lowe's Home Improvement in Winchester, Kentucky. My grandad might be able to give you a discount if the crowbar at Zombie's Big Lots is too expenisve. But nothing is expensive at Big Lots. I can easily get 7 Monster Energy Drinks there for...

Gosh, 7 dollars. I usually steal them though. I need a job.

Over here, Red metallic paint is rare, for some reason everyone's into 'Grass Green' or 'Sea blue and so a lot of companies have stopped making red metallic paint and the hardware stores over here (Wilkos, Abbey hardware, B&Q, Wickes) sell black (And in rare cases pink) crowbars.

This thread is now about using crowbars to break into things and stealing stuff. But just because it's more interesting.

Over here, Red metallic paint is rare, for some reason everyone's into 'Grass Green' or 'Sea blue and so a lot of companies have stopped making red metallic paint and the hardware stores over here (Wilkos, Abbey hardware, B&Q, Wickes) sell black (And in rare cases pink) crowbars.

I bought high quality red metallic spray paint, once from AutoZone and another time from Wal-Mart. But this was a few years ago, and I remember having trouble finding it in stock in that color.

You can see your reflection in metallic paint. I don't remember the crowbar in HL2 being metallic red. Shouldn't it be gloss or flat?

Elevator Music Rocks! Except if you need to get out of the elevator because it's stuck between levels and you really need a crowbar to break the glass

Right... So, you ever find that crowbar? like 8 months ago?

Back