CS is full of morons.

Solaris said:
Becuase if youve got a high ping, its logical to assume your downloading ghey pr0n.
lol. Best quote ever!
that is going in my sig!

Fliko said:
If you ever need an admin, I'm open.
Only problem is the distance. I mean you're in canada so you'd have 100+ ping.
Not that we'd have ping restrictions. Just letting you know.

what no rank system? o wellz, i'd love dat server till i die anyway

UK servers are filled about conversations about "one's day", and "are you watching the footie?" as well as "Peter Kay is 1337"

wow you don't have to hop pubs. I can recommend Tactical Gamer servers if you want to escape the random pubs. We play something called PCS (Professional Counter-Strike) based around teamplay, respect and communication. We also host other games feel free to check us out.

www.tacticalgamer.com

"Are there any servers or clan a CS n00b with a slow connection may be able to join that isn’t filled with morons? "

Ok. to sort this - all you need is an awp and enough ammo to wipe out a team - whoever says lol or "gay" - BOOM HS in head thats the medicine you need to dish out m8 :p :sniper:

I believe most of the retards are in Source, because the good players stayed in 1.6. Most tournaments that go on now are in 1.6 not Source.(I like 1.6 a lot better)

Remember your playing a game, the majority of people out there play games to have fun and sometimes when people are dead in CS:S people are going to chat off topic. CS:S isn't role playing so people aren't going to be 'in character'.

However there are lots of kids- and admins and clans that take things to an annoying level- whether being too goofy or too serious. Just find a serve that has a core group of players you like and stick with them. That's what I do.

Server's not set up yet is it :(.
I'm getting bored of being banned....

Back