CS:S Cracked?

It only allows you to play on cracked servers.

wouldnt surprise me. everything is cracked these days. but being able to paly online with the cracked ver sounds a bit dodge.

Edit: oh only on cracked servers. still dodgey

Posted: Friday 08th of October 2004 01:32:16 AM Post subject: Counter-Strike_Source_FINAL_READ_NFO-EMPORiO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, it's ready!

What does this include:

-Win32/Linux files to create cracked servers
-No-Steam (NO Steam engine needed.. or blobs)
-Bots

Found this on a russian warez site. CS:S is going to be a great game can't people just pay for it?
Ah well they can play on thier cracked servers :)

Maybe they can play CS for real when the police come bashing down their doors.

:sniper:

yeah, the police will bash in their doors because they downloaded some warez :upstare:

Trust me, the cracked servers are shoddy shit and they dont get updates easily ;p

Yes its out and cracked, seems to be a really trashed release tho. Just buy the game god damnit!

Does this actually surprise anyone? Everything is cracked, no matter what kind of protection it uses. I don't think this will have a lot to say for the sales, as I'm waiting for Half-Life 2 to hit the shelves before I buy it, and I guess most other people will too - it's probably annoying to have to look up cracked servers each time you wanna play.

Yeah who cares its cracked, everything gets cracked. But i for one am more than happy to pay my money for all the games in the silver package and get access to MANY servers whenever i like. Cracked servers are usually crap and there are far fewer of them.

Emporio huh? it's the same idiots behind the CS:S Beta crack as well. :(

Wow, that was fast. Probably Valve didn't change the protection much since the beta...

I think you lot should realise this is probably still the same workaround as the Beta Leak - meaning they can actually play on retail servers ppl - its rather shit but hey we need Valve to put VAC on servers !

It works on reatail servers too. Has for months. Personally I say get it, the CS final is just BETA v2 in my eyes.

Though it's certainly illegal and I myself are going to buy the game via steam as soon as possible as soon as i get a creditcard, i can understand that some people who don't have creditcard and are going to buy hl2 are going to play it, I myself tryd to play the css beta cracked, but not on severs, just a new game to seee how the game looked and played, I'm not sayin gits oke, it certainly is, but I would be a hypocrite to say I would be able to resist teh temptation if I couldn't get it the legal way and I thin ka lot of cs fans wouldn't be able to resis t playing it.

i think thats game compaines are missing a big thing here.

the reason that most people get hacks, is a) they cant afford the software (so they shouldnt have a pc to start with lol)
b) to try the software before breaking the bank
c) to see if you like the general game.

now i would have thought that because steam released CS:S beta, that was enough to keep people happy til it came out.

thats my whole point, they need to go back to the old way.. that means DO A SINGLE STAGE DEMO!

that should be enough to do it?!

i think they ****ed up when they took off the CS:S beta, now only people who have a creditcard can play it, all us peasents have to w8 for the release in the shops

WHICH ISNT FAIR!!
:frog:

Wonder how long it'll be before Valve changes a single value and makes the whole thing unusable?

HellBoy said:
Does this actually surprise anyone? Everything is cracked, no matter what kind of protection it uses

Negative. No game using starforce protection has been cracked yet, granted starforce sucks and ****s up your pc, but either way, it hasn't been cracked at all yet. Too hard to do even for the 1337 haxxorz

Alientank said:
Negative. No game using starforce protection has been cracked yet, granted starforce sucks and ****s up your pc, but either way, it hasn't been cracked at all yet. Too hard to do even for the 1337 haxxorz

Yes it has. Soldiers: Heroes of WW2 for one.

if you see anyone named EMPORiO that means they are using the cracked version. write down their steamid and take a ss of it and report it to valve. email taylor sherman cuz he owns people the hardest. then valve can check whether or not they payed and delete their account.

Actually.... All of starforce can be now cracked. Which is why the new version of starforce is more than likely eminint.

See... The thing with starforce games is that no one really wants to play them anyway. (I mean they dont mind looking for their cd.)

That being said......

All things will eventualy be cracked. Sooner rather than later CSS will be uncracked. All valve needs to do is keep changeing the client and cause people to need to download a new pice every day... That will get really old for the people trying to hack it, or use it.

Back