CS:S map Release AA_Mout_Mckenna beta 2

D

deltawp

version 3.4.2 beta 2 :

this map is same of the game america's army it's a portage for counter strike source more info here :

Second release : new version optimized for ping and fps BETA 2 version : 3.4.2

1° Improvement on this version 3.4.2 :

ping optimized

fps optmized

hide geometry and models

all entity have moved of prop_physics to prop_physics_multiplayer

new water texture

2° Bug known :

one wood_pallet in church won't break: FIX IN FINAL VERSION

no bomb in this version for beta test (coming soon)

3° old bug :

1 sound of the doors not played : FIXED IN THIS VERSION

2 lag at the counter terrorist starting point : FIXED IN THIS VERSION

3 window of the left 1st building blocked : FIXED IN THIS VERSION

4 bodies in the church are transparent : REMOVED IN THIS VERSION

5 wood chunk in the right 1st building fall to the floor : REMOVED IN THIS VERSION

6 textures has to modify : FIXED IN THIS VERSION

Please report bug if you found one

Link for downloads :

http://www.pcgamemods.com/9699/

.RES FILE for server host

http://www.pcgamemods.com

looks good mate, well done. never played americas army but well done

that's a kick ass map. I used to play AA a while back, that map kicks ass. I want to play that in source bad man,

i'm working on new version for hl2DM that work perfectly and that is very fun player want realisme (same gameplay aao) play on counter strike source and player want FUN play on hl2dm on mckenna but on hl2dm i have added much of physique and all of textures is in the game not created by me for easy auto download (on server)

Curious, why did you move all entitites from prop_physics to prop_physics_multiplayer? That means you can't jump up on boxes and crates and such and you get that horrible pushback effect, totally ruins any immersion.... Last I checked there was almost no difference in lag/ping when people use prop_physics instead of the MP version of it.

Iced_Eagle said:
Curious, why did you move all entitites from prop_physics to prop_physics_multiplayer? That means you can't jump up on boxes and crates and such and you get that horrible pushback effect, totally ruins any immersion.... Last I checked there was almost no difference in lag/ping when people use prop_physics instead of the MP version of it.

that is for same gameplay to America's army version map

on the hl2 dm version i have added much of physic and all in props_physic please wait this release and you can play on other gameplay more fun

I remember on the AA launch how they didn't have enough mout servers so they were all slammed from thousands of people trying to connect at once. Sitting in the gamespy arcade room spamming MOUT! MOUT! MOUT! **** the army, fun stuff.

releae hl2dm version

this week i release new version for hl2 dm

after this release for hl2dm i make the final version for counter strike source ...

i have a very great news : you have now the final version deatmatch, but tomorrow i release the final version with objective : bomb ... see that on my site tomorrow here :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/deltawp/

@++ Delta.w.p

with verry litlte lag when the bomb explode but very little ...

Back