CS:Source beta leaked!

Damn, I'm in the ATI beta (I have a ATI cupong), but damn. Why do pirates get this game before anyone else? This is bs.

I think I can wait for HL2 to play the full version of CS:S instead of spending 20-35 bucks on a crappy game that can go to charities (or STALKER or Fable) just to play one week of a buggy beta of a game. Not to mention there will only be one map from what I've heard.

I can't wait until all the people boasting how Valve/Steam should have better security's accounts get banned hahaha.

If this somehow affects half-life 2 I'm gonna go crazy

it wont effect hl2,also they can crack the patches so nothing is lost they play same thing you would.

hunteraz said:
I can't wait until all the people boasting how Valve/Steam should have better security's accounts get banned hahaha.

Erm.. why would people saying that Steam should be improved have their accounts banned?

Neom said:
it wont effect hl2,also they can crack the patches so nothing is lost they play same thing you would.

Yes, but they're also little immature brats who're too stupid to realise this is one beta map.

;(It's too bad people who preordered couldnt get in the beta testing... ;(

If I downloaded it, I'd only do it to see how my system reacts to it.

If CSS can do it, so can HL2. That'd make me chuffed.

For the record, as of now I can't find it.

it was bound to happen
and in my opinion, it will not hurt the CSS HL2 release in any way
people will still buy the game

there will be no updates for the leaked version. so while they cant play with us because they have an old version and they get crazy because of all the bugs. we are playin your fine bugfixed versions :> so no need to worry, i guess.

naw i got the updates. able to play on pc cafe servers. the gfx are better than current cs, but they aint great. weeapon models look really good.

If I downloaded it, I'd only do it to see how my system reacts to it.

same here, i can run it at 186fps, so i know that im set for hl2 and cs:s.

that wont happen. hahahhaah

70-100 usually during action. But when it gets real bad it goes to 50-70

Hmm, I have a 9800Pro, 3.2GHZ P4, and 1024 Ram and I only get 30-75 FPS with everything maxed out. Maxed out I mean, AA 6x AF 16x All shadows on, everything maxed out. I do have v-sycn turned on too, so that could be the reason. I hate screen tearing; that's why i have it on.

oh yeah I don't have any AA and AF on and no Vsync either

<--- bought CZ for the CS:S beta... found that CZ is pretty cool, and was worth the 16 bucks I paid for it.

Well worth the $$$... i mean for 16 bucks the next best thing you can buy is any one of your mothers... O SNAP!!! :p

actually if the vid is real that i found a link to on another forum is real they have already made hacks for CS:Source, which could be a good thing because Valve can fix it before the release http://www.hl2insider.net/videos/its_real.avi
The Mullinator said:
Alot of people who are willing to download it are probably the kind of people that have no problem with cheating in games. So I say let them play with each other (even though no cheats have probably been developed yet) and if they can play on steam then of course alot of early cheaters get banned. Of course it probably won't matter once HL2 is released but still.

As of now I cant find it... So what are y'all talking about?

Back