cs_assualt anyone!?

S

shitbird

i haven't played CSS in about a month or so but last time i played there was no decent assualt maps. I saw one but it was more like a mini assualt. Is anyone working on a assualt that will compete with 1.6s? or is there even one out i missed? don't be to harsh on me please? haha

it seems that the community is moving over the Source, and leaving 1.6 behind. but there are still many people playing it.

Why would you even want to play 1.6?
CS:S rocks hell.By the way,if you are looking fora good map then office should do pretty well with you,if you want to pratice long range then play aztec,if you feel like both play dust,the rest are all really sucky.

Im already making a CS ASSAULT in the custom maps forum, cmon man pay attention! =D

You got:

cs_Assault: This is my least favorite of all the fan made assault maps, it's just dull and ugly, and small.

cs_Assault_lith: This was my favorite for awhile, not by any means a remake of assault, but still fun. A lil smaller, and a evening atmosphere, it was fun.

cs_Assault_tankfinal: This is pretty much a straight port of assault. Some new things added, but overall this is the assault you played on 1.6

cs_Assault2005: Two words... TOO MUCH. This level is a monster of a map. They added more vents, more... just... everything... ugh. I personally can't stand the map, but it's pretty popular.

There ya go, comprehensive fan made assault list.

Back