CS_Compound: Out the map video

Goo3y

Reaction score
Hey guys. Me and a few CSS buddies made some short movies about jumps ect on map CS_Compound. This movie shows you how to get outside the map from CT Spawn. We have a few other movies in the making and will post them soon too. You need 2 buddies for this 1.

Video Format: WMV : 768 kbps
Audio Bitrate: 874 kbps
Run Time: 1:19
Size: 8.07mb
Audio Track: Bus Stop - Kung-fu Fighting
Editing by: Goo3y
Gameplay by: Evil Pie

Heres the link:

http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/817021/89/Movie_0001.wmv

Right click, Save Target As..

If that doesnt work. Goto

http://dl1.rapidshare.de/files/817021/Movie_0001.wmv.html

Click FREE at the bottom. That on the next page at the bottom there is a counter going down until you can download.

If anybody would be kind enough to host a mirror of it i would be greatlly appreciated :)

I got ownded :) I'm a movie star now. :sniper:

... However, I don't cameo in this episode.

Posted a solution in original post. Penfold you dont happen to be the Penfold who used to be in the CoD clan Xtremists do you? :/

You gotta go to the bottom of the page and press the "Free" button then a new page loads and the link is at the bottom of that.

Anybody got somewhere we could be host? pleeease

Or know of any free sites with no limits (wishful thinking)

Goo3y said:
Posted a solution in original post. Penfold you dont happen to be the Penfold who used to be in the CoD clan Xtremists do you? :/
Nope

Dogbert said:
You gotta go to the bottom of the page and press the "Free" button then a new page loads and the link is at the bottom of that.

Thanks, that worked. :D

That movie was cool :). Pity it needs three people, because I only have one friend :p (j/k). Btw at the beginning you put "Staring:", I think you mean "Starring"

James Isaac said:
That movie was cool :). Pity it needs three people, because I only have one friend :p (j/k). Btw at the beginning you put "Staring:", I think you mean "Starring"

Yeh Goo, u retard!!!

Thx for the link antimatter

Rapid Share Website said:
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

Hehehe, no they're not. I used using a download accelerator.

Nice vid. Rebel and break free. Kick it to the man!!!

I got a U in English at school, Sheesh :frog:

I tried the trick online, but it's hard because as you're walking along the wall you are a real target to the Ts, so it isn't much use in game :(

yeah lol unless you get ur team to start throwing smokes and lots of them!

Back