CSS Bots Today... but when?

Ranga

Reaction score
I juststarted up Steam this morning ( I live in OZ), but the Counter Strike Source Bot Update isn't available. Does anybody know when it will be? Is it available for anybody yet?

seeing as it's not monday in the us, it prolly won't be for awhile.

wow wasnt this a smart thread why dont you figure out where valve hq is then look at your timezone compaired to it then figure out what time it will be out

wow wasnt this a smart thread why dont you figure out where valve hq is then look at your timezone compaired to it then figure out what time it will be out

awefully sorry. i didn't think where Valve HQ was...silly me. i swear, it won't happen again. and if it does, smite me.

when valve brings out an update its normaly between 5-6pm PST (there time) and it equals to about 11pm 12pm our time GMT

so... me being in Australia... i guess i'll have to wait til next year :D

Haven't got the upd8 yet but i'm sure (or more like hoping) that it'll come out 2day sometime for us (GMT) or perhaps tomorrow if it's released late by Valve (PST)

grrrrr..... i guess i'll just have to dl it 2moro..... i just bought Rome Total War so i'm occupied for the rest of the evening.

Dargghh. I want my bots now. How much longer do I have to wait? What time do the employees at Valve start working?

3pm pst = 6 pm est

of course we all know valve likes to wait around and make people wait for stuff so get ready for the long day

VALVe is -8GMT TimeZone.

If it is the 17th where you live at this current time, please take into consideration of what timezone you are in as well as VALVe.

At the time of this post, it is only 10:36PM, January 16 @ VALVe. The Patch (Which is to contain the CS:S Bots), will be released around noon VALVe time, which is about 13 hours from now. I say noon because most patches VALVe releases are around 3-6PM PST. This dosen't mean it will be released then, it could be released sooner or later than normal times.

So please, stop with the posts.

How can it be 13 hours from now, when I am on east coast and it is 11:07 and Im only 3 hours faster than pst time? Unless this was made yesterday?

Zeus said:
How can it be 13 hours from now, when I am on east coast and it is 11:07 and Im only 3 hours faster than pst time? Unless this was made yesterday?
I think that was made yesterday, because timeanddate.com says its 8:27 AM in Washington. So I think we might have to wait 3 and a half hours now.

I have the whole of tomorrow off school becuase of exams happening there, which is great, because now i can play with the bots all day :p.

When the update comes, will there be some sort of a manual on how to use the bots? Will they be added with console commands or a nice menu? (I can't remember CSCZ so i don't know what it will be like).

ahh shizzle. i bet we'l be waitin ages

i had a day off today cuz of a bomb scare, and there was a bomb in there(didnt explode). ***king p*ki's

dj v said:
ahh shizzle. i bet we'l be waitin ages

i had a day off today cuz of a bomb scare, and there was a bomb in there(didnt explode). ***king p*ki's

You didn't have Martin Luther King day off? I got almost all next week off because of exams :)

KoreBolteR said:
ill guess that its coming out 11:59pm et . today

They said in a sticky on the steam forums it will be released at 12 pm pst (3 pm est)

it isnt official though.
"it may come out sooner or later"

Grrr!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want my bots god damn! :angry:

oh and what are the time thangies? est... u.k? i know GMT is u.k but what about est and all the others. sorry and yes i am a dumbass...

Hmm they said monday but it's 9 pm now here they got 3 hourst left else it won't be monday :D

Just because G-Man can control time, doesnt mean that valve can.

I though people would understand that there are different timezones by now.... :rolleyes:

StAnToN said:
give them time lol

They had time! It's almost 12:30 over there and everybody is waiting! Once again valve not on time!

I don't think the time was definite Zeus. More of an estimation

Back