CSS Pics of all map on the highest settings. Enjoy.

part one

Attachments

• cs_havana0000.jpg
    cs_havana0000.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 933
  • cs_havana0001.jpg
    cs_havana0001.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 766
  • cs_havana0002.jpg
    cs_havana0002.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 698
  • cs_italy0003.jpg
    cs_italy0003.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 795
  • cs_italy0005.jpg
    cs_italy0005.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 753
part 2

Attachments

• cs_office0000.jpg
    cs_office0000.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 780
  • cs_office0001.jpg
    cs_office0001.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 702
  • cs_office0002.jpg
    cs_office0002.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 698
  • cs_office0003.jpg
    cs_office0003.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 698
  • cs_office0004.jpg
    cs_office0004.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 721
Do you have higher res screens? I can host them for you if you like. PM me.

part 3

Attachments

• de_aztec0006.jpg
    de_aztec0006.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 755
  • de_aztec0013.jpg
    de_aztec0013.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 683
  • de_cbble0009.jpg
    de_cbble0009.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 650
  • de_cbble0010.jpg
    de_cbble0010.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 632
  • de_chateau0015.jpg
    de_chateau0015.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 698
I...... Am....... Amazed......

Now who says HL2 is out-dated!!!! I mean crikes look at the detail they add!!! Computer parts!!!

The Water, the lighting everything!!!!!!!! ITS AWESOME!!!

godamn. it is looking sweeeet. cant wait for the damn thing to download!!

Not jeeps just gaint tanks.

My specs are,
1.8 p4
nvidea gforce4600ti
512 ram
asus mobo
all stock no overclock.

damn, if the game runs that well on your rig i cant wait for this evening.
should be nice to see how things run on my X800pro and AMD64 3200+ :)

another-user said:
damn, if the game runs that well on your rig i cant wait for this evening.
should be nice to see how things run on my X800pro and AMD64 3200+ :)

Lets just say you are going to be very happy. Pics don't do justice to bump mapping. You really have to be moving around. You start to look around at the textures and then you get shot before you know it . It is that good.

Those are not highest settings, the water in the aztec screenshot appears to be 'reflect world' instead of 'reflect all' :p

Correct me if I'm wrong. But that could be because you're running a DX8 card.

It's actually much more optimized than the beta, I get like twice the framerate :D

I don't know you tell me. I have dx9 downloaded, and the setting was on reflect all ..............I can only do so much with what I have, I am just trying to get the pics out so the folks at work can enjoy. If you have any advice let me know.

VodkA-HLC- said:
I don't know you tell me. I have dx9 downloaded, and the setting was on reflect all ..............I can only do so much with what I have, I am just trying to get the pics out so the folks at work can enjoy. If you have any advice let me know.

I was just joking :)

Your card is a DX8 card, which means, it's compatible with DX9 but it can't do the special stuff that DX9 card can do with it. But don't worry, it's just fine.

I have to say I am thoroughly impressed! That map, Piranesi, has such high artistic value, such attention to detail, such graceful lighting...it's amazing!

TaiFong said:
I have to say I am thoroughly impressed! That map, Piranesi, has such high artistic value, such attention to detail, such graceful lighting...it's amazing!
lol yeah, you're right :E
:flame:

I don't care about pretty bump mapping pics, I want to see the geometry and poly counts

i got a ti4600.....pwn0r lol, its onl dx8.1 but mmm... someone with an x800 or 6800 put some ULTRA RES screenies on here lol

I've looked at those pics and must say the visual quality is greatly improved over the old levels. Not to mention the lightning isn't outdated, and at least these levels are familiar to the originals, if not updated ports.

HL2 is dated. I see better objects and textures in UT2k4 all the time. Not to mention level design. It seems like throwing in fancy bump mapping, effects, and physics is all it takes to make you pee your pants with glee.

And you people critisise DOOM 3 people for pointless graphics. At least D3 had different gameplay! CS should roll into the featle position and die. GAME PLAY IS DEAD.

wonkers said:
HL2 is dated. I see better objects and textures in UT2k4 all the time. Not to mention level design. It seems like throwing in fancy bump mapping, effects, and physics is all it takes to make you pee your pants with glee.

And you people critisise DOOM 3 people for pointless graphics. At least D3 had different gameplay! CS should roll into the featle position and die. GAME PLAY IS DEAD.

Did we play a diffrent game?

The map design is top quality, the guns are fairly balanced, the physics add something really special (office, try knocking a few cabinets in the way or using them for cover).

Gameplay, if not graphics, is the one thing CSS DEFINETLY has going for it.

The gameplay is almost untouched. Are you high? It's a PORT. Cabinets and barrels are not what I call drastic gameplay overhaul.

it's a source mod. not the holy grail of FPS online shooters. I just wish people would realise that.

Havana is nice, every round, some paths are blocked others open :)

Lighting is spectacular!

cs_havana1.jpg

ohhh that looks nice... mm now i just need some damn money!!

Doom 3, awsome graphics, shitty gameplay
HL2 awesome graphics, awesome gameplay

HL2 has way bigger maps then doom 3's tiny little maps, has open ended gameplay. If you play doom 3 the monsters pop out of the same place every time, the whole game is scripted where hl2 is more like a gta fps. Just cause you bought doom 3 and it sucked and you couldn't return it doesnt mean hl2 or css sucks. Wierdo.

wonkers said:
The gameplay is almost untouched. Are you high? It's a PORT. Cabinets and barrels are not what I call drastic gameplay overhaul.

it's a source mod. not the holy grail of FPS online shooters. I just wish people would realise that.

I think the number of people playing CS:S will speak for itself.

I don't care anymore...cs is goofy. I will laugh at you guys when all those "gamers" you speak of are hacking the living crap out of CS.

azz0r... i'm in some of those pics of office you posted :0

P.S

pffft... I encountered a [my g0t] member the first time I played this online :/ He immediately jumped on me for having the [Halflife2.net] tag. "Love the site" "INTERVIEW ME" "PUT IT ON THE SITE" ... he thought I was one of the staff. Anyway, once he left I enjoyed tonight alot, especially on the HL2.net server. ( 01) :)

Dude no offense but your image quality sucks really bad, you must have an ati gpu or somehting to be getting such blurry textures

Back