Custom Forum Smilies

chriso20

Reaction score
Hey there website-running-ppl!!

if i made a thread for smiley suggestions, then made a poll for the top requested and they got a stupid number of votes, could the smiley i make get put onto the site?

If so will it need to be the same style or can it be different?

Because i have already made loads;

http://www.scarabpro.com/~rpg/images/e/smilies.html
(some are crap speeds, check for latest number, eg. AK2.gif please ignore previous numbers)

Thanks

Hehe, I like the idea of new smilies. And those are neat. But the mods never really comment on it.. :(

Well, I say if we add smilies, they should be HL2 related. And they should look more like the ones we already have. :D

Those are really good, but do we really need more smilies. We have every expression don't we?

(I can't stop staring at them, they're so cool :D)

Yeah, so, can a mod or admin comment on this maybe? I mean, I'm just wonderizing. :)

I know you're updating to a new site, maybe that will have more smilies.... maybe thats why you didn't respond...

Or maybe you just dont care :p

I don't like the style of the ones you posted, but a ton of very nice HL2 related smileys have been made for both the art contest and normal topics in the art forum, but they were never added. I could dig up the topics, but I don't think they'll be added this time, so why bother?

H-L 2 related smilies would be great. One can never get to many smilies IMO. It adds some kind of spicy feeling to the forum also .. Sort of the same spice that avatars contribute to a forum.

Back