custom sprays request thread

Reaction score
Since I don't have any programs such as photoshop to create custom sprays, anyone here care to make one for me?

you can have my Mr Happy :D

Attachments

• MrHappy.jpg
    MrHappy.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 375
BigDaz said:
you can have my Mr Happy :D

LoL, I don't know where to put customized sprays in which folder and file.

By the way, I want someone to create the combine spray or the image I posted above...

i guess i could find a decal from half life 2 one of the sprays they use in game and convert it.

ill do it. do you want the whole terrorist image? or just a black outline?

heres a ss and the file.

just unrar it to your "Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\materials\VGUI\logos" thingy.

MurderScene said:
heres a ss and the file.

just unrar it to your "Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\materials\VGUI\logos" thingy.

Uhh... where's the ss and a file?

[granny]You could have said "please". Where's your manners young man?[/granny]

do you need to use decal converter like with 1.6 to make it a pldecal? or not

Combine Spray made by... me, i am currently working on a site to put all the sprays that i have made, and also maps...

Combine in game....
aim_map_source0002.jpg

^ image quility reduced do to my dial up :frown:

-NonStopableForce

MurderScene said:
heres a ss and the file.

I did what exactly you told me to do, but I can't choose the custom spray from the option menu. Trying to open it, but it won't show it on the list.

Click the import button! then find it and walla, it will put it in your list. wow that was hard... lol ;)

-NonStopableForce

Combine Hybrid said:
I did what exactly you told me to do, but I can't choose the custom spray from the option menu. Trying to open it, but it won't show it on the list.

did you unzip the file?
there should be 2 files. "terrorist1.vmt" and "terrorist1.vtf"

For starters the file has to be a certain size or it won't allow it. Secondly it has to be a supported file type. .bmp .jpg yadda yadda yadda.

What I want to know is how you make sprays that have see through spots like the ones you can use ingame. No one seems to say what tools you use or where to get them.

That info would be great.!.

You can check out your pics in CS:S offline mode. Use all the highest settings under >Video, start a new game [with nobody / no bots?] and check em out!

Yo, wonkers. I used this and got the pics below.
"Static CounterStrike: Source spray tutorial (using transparencies)" at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/craigweb2k/Spray_Tut/

But I modified his ending:
Forget vtex. Just create a Targa [.tga file] and load CS:S. Under Options, import your targa [.tga] from wherever you put it. It makes the vtf/vtm files for you and shows you a small preview. If its right, the background will be transparant! Woo! Thanks craig!

-Tom

All my sprays are 256x256 pixels, .tga w/ alpha channels
http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1086535&posted=1#post1086535
[Look for OAKside24's second post with five photos attached]

ya but iirc the other players see it in 128x128 format. best to make one size.

Hey,

Can someone make a spray for me.. I want to have a spray with JUST the letters..

nasty

Not like a picture on the wall.. It would be cool if a font like the ''NAS'' in the picture below is used..

Thanks a lot!! :D

Back