Cutest Alien In Half Life Universe

What is the cutest creature in the Half Life universe?

• Headcrab

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • Barnacle

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Vortigaunt

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Combine Advisor

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Combine MetroCop/Soldier/Elite

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Strider

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Bullsquid

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Houndeye

Votes: 43 42.6%
  • Antlion

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Stalker

Votes: 9 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DUDDITS IS THE CUTEST

12283-4.jpg

do you know what is the meaning of cute? cute=ugly but adoreable so the houndeye is ugly like sh** but u can adore it...

1: Biozeminades are on a need-to-know basis.
2: Chumtoads are in the HL1 expansions and are benign Xenian fauna.
3: Use the Edit button next time you feel like double-posting

/not a moderator and should probably not tell people stuff like that

I haven't really paid that much attention to this question, usually because I'm trying not to get killed by the things. I don't find many things "cute"...I like to use the term "shootable".

I've always found the classic headcrabs to be particularly cuddly, I mean, if you don't mind the constant attacks as it tries to have sex with your head, if you can get past that, then they'll probably make fine pets. I've always imagined a headcrab's skin to be similar to that of a watermelon.

If someone doesn't say what a Boizeminade is, I'll...I'll... hold on a minute would ya?
*googles it*
Ohhhhhhhh.
No. You were right, I shouldn't have meddeled in such matters. Too late now. But the world has to know. The world has to know! I- oh **** here comes Gabe Newell. NO Gabe don't -I dind't mean- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!111oneoneelevenone!!!!

If someone doesn't say what a Boizeminade is, I'll...I'll... hold on a minute would ya?
*googles it*
Ohhhhhhhh.
No. You were right, I shouldn't have meddeled in such matters. Too late now. But the world has to know. The world has to know! I- oh **** here comes Gabe Newell. NO Gabe don't -I dind't mean- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!111oneoneelevenone!!!!
You must now die.

Houndeyes. I love the cute noises they make before destroying your internal organs.

Houndeyes, the cute sound they make, it makes me feel like crap when I have to unload 2 shells of my shotgun into that cute alien :(

NO ONE can deny the houndeye's little cute squeaks or adorable twisting as it attempts to kill you... So why didn't Valve put them in HL2 again???

Back