Cw:mp M-16a3

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Well, this is actually an oldish model by Hiro. Just relaized that I had it recently.
I Think it weighs in around 1800 triangles.

I know the handle isn't correct, but you won't see the handle, so it doesn't matter. :)

m16new.jpg

m16.jpg

m16c.jpg

ye nice model m8, respectable polgon count as well :D I like it :D

yup the trigger was done last second and with full knowledge that it won't be seen so why waste the poly's. Thanks for the postitive feedback guys. The 1800 polys is without and backfacing done so hoprfully i'll be a able to drop it 400-500 poly's when fully optimized. and leave myself some room for the hands.

very good.

but i'd change the carrying handle, like bugger said. and the screws look odd, way to small.

one last thing is the handguard; in order to keep the polycount low you shouldn't sacrifice smooth lookings: i'd do the guard at least with 16 sides.

that's some armalite; they don't produce m16s :)

there are many manufacturers producing in armalite's license, like colt, panther, bushmaster and so on. and they won't be producing the rifles all the same -> colts look else. and i'm sure sidewinder wanted to do a colt? ;)

yer, colt is where we come from :)

Yeah, we established that the handle was wrong in the first post, and that nothing will be done to correct it, as it's not nessacary. and the screws will get bigger :)

Recoil said:
that's some armalite; they don't produce m16s :)

there are many manufacturers producing in armalite's license, like colt, panther, bushmaster and so on. and they won't be producing the rifles all the same -> colts look else. and i'm sure sidewinder wanted to do a colt? ;)
the shapes are the same, and thats the best pic i could find.

if you goto colt's website, you can find 300dpi photos of the m-16, CAR, m203, 9mm sub, and m-4 commando. :)

hiro's got those refs now :)

Back