CWMP: M-113 (unskinned)

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Here are unskinned shots of Ran's M-113 APC.

It's about 5200 triangles.

It will look even better with the 2048x2048 texture he's making :)

m113 1.jpg

m113 2.jpg

m113 3.jpg

Nice detailed model, I can't find anything wrong but im sure 400 other people with better eyes will make points about 17 things that I would never spot.

Great looking model! But I can't see where the 5200 /\'s are hiding.

Nice stuff.

there be loads of rounded things like on the smoke lunchers and stuff... i like ... it looks really ordely on the edged faces one... my models always end up in a mess :(

Very Nnice model.. and I can imagine where those 5200 tris are hiding...:)

sorry to drag this back up.... but i have this cool new render i want to show off.... :D

m113 n 2.jpg

Looks nice. I think it would look better though if the treads/wheels were as detailed as everything else :)

Originally posted by Jeremy
Looks nice. I think it would look better though if the treads/wheels were as detailed as everything else :)

I agree. The quality keeps getting better with your guys' work SideX! :cheers:

the treads and wheels will be getting a heavy texture/bump map treatment... it's just not very poly-efficent to model every tread...

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
the treads and wheels will be getting a heavy texture/bump map treatment... it's just not very poly-efficent to model every tread...

Well, the wheels mainly I would suggest.

Almost forgot about bumpmapping, damn.. too used to Unreal!

Originally posted by Jeremy
Almost forgot about bumpmapping, damn.. too used to Unreal!
lol n0. dey shud put sum more detale in2 da weelz. not da tredz, but da weelz. it wil b noticibl ingaem

really nice renders Sidewinder, Brazil ??

oh, and Gordan, can you please write normally. i dont think that you'd speak like that, so why type it ?? and its hard to read.

how is the person suposed to know where they are driving? unless i have missed the small windows :O

"lol n0. dey shud put sum more detale in2 da weelz. not da tredz, but da weelz. it wil b noticibl ingaem"

you spax to the max

nice model :D

hehe, i'll have to remeber that one. maybe make it into a sig :dork:

random: No, default scanline.... A skylight with a high omni(raytrace shadows..)

Back