Cwmp: M9

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Here is the latest from Hiro, the M9 pistol. I know he hasn't bene posting much, he's been reworking some of his previous models, and making 1st/3rd person version.

Triangles:
1st Person (shown): 1408
3rd Person (Not shown): 720

m9 .jpg

m9 1.jpg

m9 2.jpg

wow, it needs more detail tho. but in other words ITS GREAT

looks alright, poly count could be a bit higher. hope a sexy skin is in the works

why use the polies if you don't need them? It pretty much has all the details, minus the studd bumpmapping will take care of.

Originally posted by SidewinderX143
why use the polies if you don't need them? It pretty much has all the details, minus the studd bumpmapping will take care of.

EXACTLY, nice work again, as I've come to expect from Hiro :p

Keep it up guys...

ive found the problem with the renders, the shadows r really thick and they dont fade at all, make the shadows less opaque at least.

ye, looks good. You couldn't really add any more polgons into the gun without been a stupid ****ard anyway. I mean its got all the fixtures u will need. Also if u think about it the hand will be about 1000 so good work.

Originally posted by random.hero
ive found the problem with the renders, the shadows r really thick and they dont fade at all, make the shadows less opaque at least.

Seeing as I don't have brazil/Max5, I don't have skylights, so i have tofake it using luminaire. I'll keep that in mind and trey and fix it.

just noticed, the trigger guard looks kinda funky, or is that how it is supposed to be?

well, this is the real pistol (though we have the military issue color scheme)

http://world.guns***/handguns/beretta92fs.jpg

Part of that is that the trigger guard is low on polies...

Ah, yes. The Beretta 92FS. I like the style of that gun. Is it the 9mm Beretta that all the cops use?

don't know about cops.... but this is the pistol the US Army uses now...

Back