Cwmp: Rpg-7

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Ran has complete the RPG-7 for us.

Once it's optomized, it'll be around 2100 triangles.

rpg1.jpg

rpg2.jpg

rpg3.jpg

hehe.. I kinda like the weapon in sof2. escpecially in a 64 people server with 10 humans and the rest lame skilless bots.. where you will get a fragging score of 500 in like 10 minutes :) kinda lame but fun

Was it around during the Cold War? :|

The model is okay, but I don't see where all the polies went. Maybe a shaded wireframe could be nice.

hmmmm, looks alright. Dunno tbh. Its a bit basic but might look nice with a good skin.

Heh, Ran went a little overboard making tha barrels smooth :)

The weapon it's self isn't that compleicated...

Again, the USSR doesn't give it's best toys to it's sattalite nations, and this is still one of the most abundent anti-vehcile weapons around.

It looks pretty decent, but it has some problems. I feel the body cylinders are important enough to warrant them being that round, but perhaps it's a little overdone. However, its polygon distribution is a little wacky. The body is so smooth while the handles, sights, and trigger guard suffer, making it look a little strange. It almost looks to me like the modeler spent some time on the body and rushed the rest just to get it done. I say he should go back and spend some more time on the other parts of the model, because they are just as important.

I agree with spin, the round body is nice, but the other parts could use a little more attention. Unless of course that is actually how the RPG looks.

Back