D.I.C.E Awards

halo2 ****king sucks. the only reason it gets awards is cause its popular, not even fun, just popular.

edit: wait a second, that arcticle contridicts itself, it says hl2 won no awards, and it said it won alot...

bltsponge said:
halo2 ****king sucks. the only reason it gets awards is cause its popular, not even fun, just popular.
Have you played it on Xbox Live? The $5 per month is more than worth the hours and hours of fun you'll get out of it.

:LOL:
I first skimmed the article, and read
Half-Life 2 was only nominated in two categories [which] it failed to win
Then, I saw two stars next to Half-Life 2 next to Game of the Year, and was thoroughly confused. It took me about 2 more readings to figure out what was going on.

Moral of the story: Don't do drugs.

lol, the article does contradict the title, hmm.. gamespot's reputation for confusion getting worse..? didnt think that was possible.

Why do they have we7 and not we8 or pes4 there? What a load of bollocks.

stigmata said:
Have you played it on Xbox Live? The $5 per month is more than worth the hours and hours of fun you'll get out of it.

Orrrrr… we could play Halo PC for free online. And patiently wait for Halo 2 on PC. Although the original halo was an amazing game with a great story, all that Halo 2 has to offer is too much bump mapping and explode able vehicles, oh yeah, and a TERRIBLE excuse of a campaign.

Milkman said:
Although the original halo was an amazing game with a great story, all that Halo 2 has to offer is too much bump mapping and explode able vehicles, oh yeah, and a TERRIBLE excuse of a campaign.
Unfortunately thats true.

And the worst part is that there isn't going to be a PC version of Halo 2 :(

stigmata said:

It's the thin end of the wedge; in ten years time, you'll have to pay a subscription to Valve (or their equivelant) just to play HL10 offline!

Sparta said:

Man that sucks because when ever i play H2. i get the feeling like H2 would be much better with a good old mouse and keyboard.

Well done VALVe I say, Half-Life 2 was an outstanding achievement.

bltsponge said:

edit: wait a second, that arcticle contridicts itself, it says hl2 won no awards, and it said it won alot...

Totally agree.

BTW, HL2 f*cking pwned everyone practically! :D

Also, here is another link by gamespy: http://www.gamespy.com/articles/584/584750p1.html

does anyone know whether there are any videos of the awards?

Sparta said:

You sure about that?

I mean, that would be the stupidest thing I have ever heard, considering Halo for PC sold so well, you would think they would want more money, and therefore release Halo 2 for PC. :flame:

I would still like to see a official release from Bungie on that.

there is no spoon; but there's way too much crack in the person who wrote that.

bltsponge said:

halflife2 ****king sucks. the only reason it gets awards is cause its popular, not even fun, just popular.

Back