d3_breen_01 doesn't exist

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Larsliche

Hi there everyone!
I was wondering if anyone can help me about this. I don't have the map named d3_breen_01 in my hl2 maps directory. And after the last chapter i play the screen goes blank. I open the console and it says that it couldn' find the map d3_breen_01. If anyone can just somehow post a link to download the map ill be glad to finish the game. :cheese: Im burning withe desire to see the end :)

That's kind of weird, dude. Steam should automatically download any missing files.

Before you start the game, right click on Half-Life 2 and click properties and see if it's 100% downloaded.

Also make sure to have it set to always update.

ok wait... It is %100 downloaded but somehow there's no map.

Can i dl it somewhere ?

Validate, I dont remember the link syntax though...

Go to Start>Run and then type steam://validate/220

I think i have a problem with steam... cus it gives an error and shuts itself down when i did that... weird... absolutely weird...

Larsliche said:
I think i have a problem with steam... cus it gives an error and shuts itself down when i did that... weird... absolutely weird...

Did you buy hl2? or do you have the warez version?

I should uninstall steam and everything... then im gonna download it again... puffff it ll take a lot of time... :( i wish i had the map to finish the game then i could erase it all :) then install again.

Oh then... i got you. The problem is that the HL2 didn't come here yet. Well i have the money to buy it. But you know... i couldn't wait to finish it... but surely im gonna buy the game.

okay, we wont support the warez version here, also, via steam, the game is out everywhere- use a credit card and buy it via steam. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back