dam I got in the addiction of DDR

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
today I finally tried,I finally played some DDR whit the floor pad and stuff,and it was really cool
still I suck but getting better

DDR, why do people like that?

At the mall we have a little arcade and all of the raver / goth / alternative kids horde that thing... it's creepy, you walk by them and they're staring at you... hissing.

I was once addicted, stepmania + freind's homemade hard pad.

I hate the arcade pad actually, the arrow pads are recessed slightly, since I'm more of a stomper it doesn't really work out. I'd hit the metal instead of the arrow. :|

At first I thought you were going to say you got addicted to WoW.
DDR is pretty neat. Atleast it's healthy.

I'm addicted to Stepmania. Gotta get me a mat, though.

I always used to go to the arcade and spend about $20 a day (Not even joking), and finally I got bored of it. I could beat every single song on "Heavy" and on 8x speed. I was craaaazy at that game, I havn't played it for about a year, so I can only play standard and about 2x speed now, but still.

DDR is awesome. I want to get a pad so I can dance to stepmania. Or maybe even a PS2.

I <3 DDR.... However, I hate all the raver/goth kiddies that hang out around the machines in the arcades. Luckily, there's a DDR machine at my university in their game room that only costs 50 cents to play.

I can pass all the 8 footers with an A, and most of the 9 footers. MAX300, unlimited, and Legend of Max are at the edge of my limits. I've beaten Max 300 and Unlimited once each, but I can't do Legend....

my brother hav 2 pads,so no need to pay for arcades in the malls,still in my city ther is no mall whit DDR arcades machines
and sure more people will just watch and not participate

....In fact - I'm going to have to make a wee list of all the acronyms I don't understand...I feels left out.....not since school have I ramblerambleramble......: (

I love watching people who are skillful freestyle it. They look so 1337.

Back