Dance Rock

Pulse

Reaction score
I've recently started listening to the likes of Foals and I've fallen in love with their raw, poly-rhythmic sound. I've obtained Antidotes and their B-Sides but now I'm looking for similar sounding bands to fully expand my new found love of the genre.

So then; suggestions my lovers?

Oh god Shy Child. And So So Modern from New Zealand. And maybe Cut Off Your Hands also from New Zealand. And Clap Your Hands Say Yeah maybe.

Cool stuff bro, digging Shy Child.
Anything else?

Hot ****ing Chip man dear god

[Edit] Yeah Hot Chip're really good.

Cut Copy.. and Midnight Juggernaughts are probably closest to Foals, but I've not really listening to Foals properly so I could be a bit off the mark..
Presets... more dance than rock but not that far..
The Whip... bit more rocky than dance...
Late of the Pier
LCD Soundsystem of course

I wouldn't call Midnight Juggernauts dance rock. But they're great, you should listen to them too!

technically indie is dance rock....the sort of shit jumpy fast tempo RUBBISH that all the students listen to, thrashing their arms about like their a young morrissey looking like twats

wow where did that RANT OF HATE come from?

technically indie is dance rock....the sort of shit jumpy fast tempo RUBBISH that all the students listen to, thrashing their arms about like their a young morrissey looking like twats

wow where did that RANT OF HATE come from?

Unneeded rant aside, you don't seem to actually know what the OP is asking for.. why bother posting?

Back