Darkest of Days Brings the Light To Halflife2.net

I don't care what they like! I got a damn giant thing that shoots electricity! Bow before my manliness!

I would travel back to the days of Charles Darwin, and bring the greatest weapon of them all, Todays proof that religion is BS (whatever that is) and - back in the 1800's - would devastate the religious community. Religion would disappear , and the future would be a better place.

I would go back to the Battle of Stalingrad in ww2, where millions of germans were sent to fight, some who had little to no weapons and body pretection. I would be on the german's side, with numerous modern weapons such as the Zastava m21 and the DSR-1 with kevler.

Sharing these with the other german soldiers would enable them to fight at the best, and allow them to be confident in combat, without the prospect of having to be shot for cowardice. Thefore, these weapons would allow the germans to still take stalingrad (not reverting history), while saving thousands of lives and maintaining the chivalry of war.

I would go back to the Western Front of WW1 on the 24th December 1914. I would take more Christmas trees, an instant camera and some envelopes addressed to the major newspapers of Britain, France and Germany.

It probably wouldn't bring a quicker end to the war, but you never know.

I would go back to the Western Front of WW1 on the 24th December 1914. I would take more Christmas trees, an instant camera and some envelopes addressed to the major newspapers of Britain, France and Germany.

It probably wouldn't bring a quicker end to the war, but you never know.

First Winner Is You

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I would bring the UAV to WW2 including laser guided missles (US AGM-65 Maverick) and as for small arms, the M4 Carbine with Grenade Launcher attachment, and various sights and of course night vision goggles. This of and course the latest Kevlar vest (and groin protection) + helmet but it would look ordinary for the time. You don't want to stand out in the firefight because then you add lots of unwanted attention. I also think the best med packs money can buy that can close wounds with glue and I would also bring a small motorized robot for those tough fights when I can't shoot around a corner.

Winner Is You

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I would go back to the Vietnam War. I would take with me body armour, a flamethrower and a M249 Machine Gun. This way, I would be able to burn down all the trees and foliage which were used for cover by the Vietcong and NVA. The body armour would protect me from the enemy fire and then the M249 (due to it's great fire rate) would mow down the enemy troops as they would no longer be able to ambush the Americans and so the Americans would be victorious.

Winner Is You

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I would go back to world war 2 and the battle of the Somme. I would take with me a M16A1 rifle with a grenade launcher (M203), so that I could fire across the marshy ground and take down the enemy. This would prevent the loss of human life, due to the Somme being the worst battle for the British in the second world war.

Winner Is You

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

I would go back to fight in the Roman's war against the Gauls. I would bring with my my trusty Gladius, because its is the most badass, deadly weapon ever invented. More people died from it than any other single weapon in history. Romans knew their swords. Its a genius plan, because I wouldnt draw attention to myself because everyone would see me as just another grunt with the average sword, but I would be much more than that. With my knowledge of the war, and how the tactics of each battle played out, I would become the greatest general in Caesar's army. Me and Caesar would become quick friends, and I would be there to stop that maggot Marcus Brutus from assassinating him. We would consolidate and strengthen the Roman Empire so that it will exist even to this very day. Technology will jump by centuries under our rule and eventually the Roman Empire will unite the world under one roof and by the 1900s all of humanity will have charge forward into space, colonizing new planets millennia before we ever could ever do in this timeline.

Plus, this way Hitler would never have gotten into power, because Germany wouldnt exist by then. Think of the Jews.

*shifty eyes*

Winner Is You

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

awesomes! i was having the worst day today too. my best friend of 22 years is moving away real soon, we hang out every week and my every day off and now i only have one really really close friend left.

Gz, Krynn72, Parce911, Marler, Warped and goldfish

Grats Krynn, the rest of you are kinda dumb but grats to you too.

Back