Darkseid chews gum and it's GROSS. No really, he told me.

Woah, woah. Bad breath is no joke.

You are one to criticize. Look at this thread title:

Darkseid chews gum and it's GROSS. No really, he told me.

No offense, but I'd guess you were a kindergarten schoolgirl.

This is your thread topic:

Chewing gum is bothering you and you just can't take it anymore! Holy ****ing shit would you get a load of yourself.

My disgust with disease gives me character - it is my character. It isn't a flaw for you to criticize.

I've got an idea, how about you make a website where you talk about how your opinions and ideas are the only right ones, and everyone else's are wrong. But Maddox beat you to it, prick.
I know you're mostly kidding, but jeez:(

Did HL2.net members lose their virginity or what?

UNFFFFFFFFFFF VIRUS YOU SLUUUUUUUT I BREED MY YOUNGLINGS JUST TO INCONVENIENCE YOOOOOOOU

I only carry gum on me for the whole breath thing. Why not breath mints? Gum is more fun.

MAN WHAT IS UP WITH PEOPLE HATING ON UNICORNS LATELY

I DUNNO, BUT I THINK IT'S PRETTY MANLY TO RIDE IN ON A HORSE WITH A ****ING SPIKE GROWING OUT OF ITS FACE.

I MEAN LOOK AT THIS SHIT, HOW IS IT NOT MANLY?

Mythical%20Artemisia%20&%20Unicorn.jpg

Look what this thread is doing to us.

It's tearing us apart.

;(

**** you, girly-man.

Go ride a Unicorn, maybe some of its masculinity will diffuse into you.

Look what this thread is doing to us.

It's tearing us apart.

;(

Wait how the f*** did the forum go from gum to unicorns?

Common fact, unicorns get 75% of the whiteness in their teeth from gum. Badass.

Fact: Unicorns mate by impaling the female's womb with a spike and ejaculating directly into it.

Unicorns reproduce by releasing spores from the horn tip, Dumas. They're asexual, virgins.

unicorns might look badass but they are all gay, thus explaining their rarity. i mean, you have a giant head boner your entire life...

Back