Day of Defeat: Source added to coming soon. Updated oct 6th

Ok, it's 4:03PM here in Australia... Where is the DOD:S!!!

;)

And HL:S for that matter!

Agent.M said:
In DoD if you let the enemy get to your spawn in the first place you suck I dont see a problem with someone if they can make it all the way to your spawn and setup....good for them.

He's not talking about the enemy but his own team, I've seen it happen too many times as well. The game starts, you got five guys who rush to the middle of the map - the main chokepoint, and you got a lot of idiots with sniper rifles and MGs who camp the spawn or the first flag.

CB | Para said:
He's not talking about the enemy but his own team, I've seen it happen too many times as well. The game starts, you got five guys who rush to the middle of the map - the main chokepoint, and you got a lot of idiots with sniper rifles and MGs who camp the spawn or the first flag.

All that camping takes skill you know :p

And I bet there is noone who doesnt enjoy letting off a few hundred rounds of the MG .... goood fun ;)

BTW, LOL at your tag

Actually, camping behind enemy lines takes skill!

And don't quote me! :LOL:

Don't expect DoD:S this year, in the last interview they were unable to say if they would make 2004 at all. They weren't even in a stage where there was anything worth showing, let alone that they already redid all the artwork.

Maybe those are the dates they upload the games to the steam content servers?

If this theory has some truth to it, then maybe they'll release HL:S with CS:S to let us play with while we wait for HL2? It's not like it doesn't make sense after all. Anyone know the status on HL:S?

edit:Come on guys put your heads together and find us what's going on! If we can't understand what's going on, then nobody can!

HL:S should be ready since its included in retail packages which are likely to go to sale on November...

So maybe this update will also allow us to go ahead and buy shtuff? And play? :p

Element Alpha said:
Maybe those are the dates day upload the games to the steam content servers?

If this theory has some truth to it, then maybe they'll release HL:S with CS:S to let us play with while we wait for HL2? It's not like it doesn't make sense after all. Anyone know the status on HL:S?

edit:Come on guys put your heads together and find us what's going on! If we can't understand what's going on, then nobody can!

i think you have it right..it is being uploaded to steam servers first, and we will get it friday

I understand that they have said that DoD hastn even been worked on yet but that was quite awhile ago and since they have been done with HL2 for the most part they could all be working on DoD:S I mean obviously it doesnt seem like it took them that long to port over CS to the source engine and if the whole team is focusing on it.....do you think that the suprise with CSS could be DOD:S???

dod source might be the surprise ... we already knew if would come tho so maby not

PvtRyan said:
Don't expect DoD:S this year, in the last interview they were unable to say if they would make 2004 at all. They weren't even in a stage where there was anything worth showing, let alone that they already redid all the artwork.

If that's true then they're probably not going to add it to Coming Soon now :|

dod:s would be pretty amazing. one can only imagine the possibilities...

i dont got dod.s on my list.i only have hl2 on coming soon ? :(

Back