Dead People Make More Then Me !?!

L33731

Reaction score
OMFG I am so tired of hearing about people that have been dead 40 years, but they still manage to pull 30 Million a year when I can't make $40,000 a year.. :flame:

WTF Makes me wanna take on identity theft.. Think I could pass for an elvis kid >?>?

Tops the list:

Marylyn Monroe
Elvis
Dale earnhart
2Pac
Bruce Lee

They all topped 20 Mil last year... :dozey:

I am telling you, their families will squeeze every cent from their dead rotten bodies. But blame consumers, they are buying the same crappy CDs “the greatest hits” every year.

You know, if I had a dead grandpa that I could squeeze and 20 bucks would pop out of him every day, I'd definately keep him around.

I can't blame these people who just have to sign a paper and then they get like 20 million dollars that year off their dead grandpa's success when he was alive. No squeezing dead people at all!

I think it's ok if they get money from their success...It's just lame that people are still buying Elvis' stuff...it's not like he's made anything new lately..

ELVIS IS ALIVE!!!

(he's in my garden, scaring away the crows..)

Originally posted by RandomPING
You know, if I had a dead grandpa that I could squeeze and 20 bucks would pop out of him every day, I'd definately keep him around.

I can't blame these people who just have to sign a paper and then they get like 20 million dollars that year off their dead grandpa's success when he was alive. No squeezing dead people at all!

[LOL] You sound a little necro talking about squeezing dead people in such a manner [/LOL]

No hero, he isn't ;). The fact is that record companies will squeeze everything they can from them, you would do the same if you were in that position.

Wtf are you talking about, I have 2pac in my basement recording a new record, get with the times.

Back