death of a character

The redshirt, Carmin, at the beginning of Gears of War. I'd played that chapter like the week before, but somehow I managed to forget. And for some reason I managed to bond with him this time around. I was mildly upset when he died. Especially when he got replaced by some prick called Baird.

Besides, Carmine was a decent guy. He looked up to Marcus :(

Chances are that Price is going to be resurrected again in the next CoD.

Lol maybe Price had a kid. A male kid. A male kid that has a pom accent. A male kid that has a pom accent and is trained to kill. A male kid that has a pom accent and is trained to kill and lead a squad. A male kid that has a pom accent and is trained to kill and lead a squad and kill with americans. A male kid that has a pom...

...i really need to sleep. nite nite

My mercs in JA2. Especailly when playing on self imposed rules where I don't reload combats. Its heart breaking when a merc you've had from the begining gets blown up by a lucky shot from some damn red shirt on critical health with a LAW in the final assault on the palace in Meduna.

Stukov and Dugualle in SC, because they were awesome (though Stukov is no longer dead, IIRC)

Gray Fox.

Also, they're not exactly characters but sometimes I'll randomly get attached to an NPC in a game and try to preserve their life at all costs. If they die, it breaks my heart, oftentimes more than the death of established characters in the game.

The redshirt, Carmin, at the beginning of Gears of War. I'd played that chapter like the week before, but somehow I managed to forget. And for some reason I managed to bond with him this time around. I was mildly upset when he died. Especially when he got replaced by some prick called Baird.
I was so shocked when the only guy in my squad who wore a helmet and also had the fewest lines got his head blown off. I really was.:angel:

I was so shocked when the only guy in my squad who wore a helmet and also had the fewest lines got his head blown off. I really was.:angel:

The first time I played it I said "redshirt" almost as soon as we were on the helicopter. For some obscure reason I managed to get attached to him the second time around!

History will never know what she did. No one will ever learn the truth. Her story... her debriefing... will endure only in your heart. Everything she did, she did for her country. She sacrificed her life and her honor for her native land. She was a real hero.
She was a true patriot.

;(

BigBossSalute.jpg

In Memory of a Patriot who Saved the World
(The Boss)

Kojima and his tear-inducing cutscenes. Funnily enough, if the same was done in Western games, it would be over far quicker and on a far less "BAWWW" note.

Fenix from starcraft.How many people an die twice anyway?I lilked that fella and that bitch Kerrigan murdered him.

Bitch...

Back