Votes: 1 2.5%
  • What Ever You Believe Happens...

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Other...

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Don't Really Know?

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters
I think its just in our nature, whether you look at it from my view or an evolutionist view. If its from my view you would see that sin has contaminated the human race. If you see it from an evolusionist view, arrogance is part of the competitive nature that has made us domanant. This is my las tpost today i realy nedd to lie down. Ican barely skeep my head looking at th escren

Yep, Said that line....

And yes Badger, Humankind (don't like the term MANKIND) is the most ignorant and violent race, to ever walk the earth, that's why we're the top species... How else could a race, with no natural defences rise to the top of the pile ....

we are born as possibly the most helpless and defenceless young in the world. However despite humankinds flaws we have done a lot of good... and it is best never to forget that.

I'll have to disagree with you there, sorry Badger, but I think the only good Humankind has done is to slightly correct some of it's own mistakes... ;(

EDIT: who posted Other... I'd like to hear your take on Death...plz :D

It's your opinion and you are entitled to it..... :)

thats what is good about today's society: you can express you views in any manner you wish :).... a far cry from other systems and the past

I agree with stone here, but u know since the aspect of death cannot possibly be imagined since most likely wot comes after life is non physical and basicly nothing in the world is non physical so really it is impossible to know wot happens in death until, u r dead. unfortunatly and yea even if ure christian and the heaven and hell thingy happens u still cannot imagine wot can happen exactly. Btw does neone know if u can die for say 5 mins and have ure body revitalised cos wouldnt that mean u could descover wot happens?

Ok, so we are protons, neutrons and electrons right? So basically we are just energy. When we live we spend most of our time with our loved ones (parents, brothers, sisters, friends, spouses, children etc. etc.)and when we die the energy we have spent is given to them.........this all makes kinda sence in my head right now, dunno if it does to you though.......Im tired, Ill think more about it and get back to ya

Saying we are the most violent species is quite a silly thing to say. Its like when people say that humans are the only ones to fight wars. This isnt true. Many a time have i enjoyed watching ant colonies clash. The grow and take over other colonies, there is an ant colony that spans several thousand miles, going form spain to italy i think but arching up through france and other countries. Other animals such as lions fight. They mark their territory and if some un welcome guest steps in, they attack them.

By the way Badger what did you mean by we have done a lot of good?

yes, but OTHER animals don't fight for nothing, for no reason, you don't see Animals killing each other, because a group of them believes that God is not just one enitity..do you?

Basically the fights we have are about being the top of the pack, but because we have intelligence we use other things as excuses. Where as animals just fight to be the top of the pack. That is simple but im going out and dont ahve any more time.

Good Bye

Back